fat pig

nic-hola

hello

i have been absent from group for 2 weeks now and have ate like a fat greedy pig and i feel disgusting :mad::mad::mad:

im bloated n i just feel like crap
i know i must go back but im afraid to face the scales........:cry:

Bless, I feel the same and posted at the same time. Difference is I still feel like this even though I have followed SW recipes. We can be piglets together!;)

Don't be affraid of the scales. If you don't tackle it now it will only get worse. Go back and start afresh x

Don't cry hun, just put it behind you and start the week with a new resolution. You've already said your going to go back to class, and a couple of weeks off SW is not a deal breaker. Remember " you never fail, until you fail to try". Get your bum back in class and let us know how you get on.

Go to class! It's scary when you are sure it will go up, but it's the way to get back into it. Hugs xxx

Have a good stern word with yourself and get yourself back to class hun. You know it's what you need to do. Then once that horrible 30 seconds on the scales is over you can breathe a sigh of relief and start afresh.

Go back to class, just take a deep breath and get on the scales......your counsellor will understand and help you through it.

If you don't go back you will begin to put the weight back on that you have lost and maybe some more, so please do take the plunge and go back to class this week, you will be so glad that you did.

Good luck to you sweetheart and don't worry about it, love to you. X

Hi Nic-hola. I echo what everyone else says about going back to class... You won't be the first person to have fallen off the wagon.

As well as that though, I think you might need to work on your self-esteem. The name of this thread is pretty harsh and looking at your profile you do seem a bit down on yourself and your role.

Maybe it would be a good idea to take up an interest that isn't connected to food, or dieting. Maybe do something creative, or join a class for next September. If you find ways to express yourself and to feel good about yourself, it will be less tempting to fill up the empty spaces in your life with eating.

Whatever you do, you will find support here. We all know what it is like to feel fat. ;)

I agree with the others.
Please go back to class and don't put yourself down!
We all feel like that at times and I am sure most of us fall off the wagon. Many times, in some cases, like me.
So just get back before it gets worse!
Good luck!

As the others have said Huni...face your demons and get on the scales. What's done is done now and you cant look back it.
Look forward to getting back on track with determination.

I can't really add much to whats been said.

((hugs)) Take a deep breath, draw a line under what has happened and get back to class, they will all be thrilled to see you again and help you get back on track, as will all of us here.

Good luck hun, sending good vibes :vibes:

Natt xxx

Back