FatBrideToBe's Little Diary 2009 - Loving Gym

well done chick on getting the dress although i cant wait to see the real thing I am sure it is gorgeous. I am sure you will succeed as you have done before and well done for putting nothing on since you were off LT. Did you stick to a low fat diet?

Anyways wishing ya good luck chick and I am always here if ya need someone to shout at

best of luck - i think it sounds achievable to get into your size 16 dress, definitely! Go for it!!

Hi,
Well done for your weight loss so far and for coming back to finish the journey. You have loads of time to fit the dress, just take each day and before you know it you will be there. Wishing you all the best.
Doirin

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome back!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hey welcome back on good to see you keeping well

Hey adam, thanx! Your still doing great i c! well done x

welcome back hun...... you can do this!!!!

Have really missed ya over the last few months but it's great to see you back!! How did teh engagement go??? any pics?

Love Nas x

arghhh i have missed u lots too! engagement went great, will post some pics when i have a chance! how r u? need to check ur thread i guess xx

hi thats a great idea u will do it !! best of luck

thank u ... i wish more people wud say its a great idea... the amount of disbelief I have seen on people's faces since i got my clothes :( lol. guess thats just everyone thinking im nuts

well done chick on getting the dress although i cant wait to see the real thing I am sure it is gorgeous. I am sure you will succeed as you have done before and well done for putting nothing on since you were off LT. Did you stick to a low fat diet?

Anyways wishing ya good luck chick and I am always here if ya need someone to shout at

hey hun, thank u.. yep i know ur always there coz ur a star! i didnt really stick to a diet or anything when i was off... unless you count "see-food-and-eat-it" as a diet!

i think u will love my dress!! im so so happy ur gonna come xx

Welcome back hun,good to see you so motivated and what a goal!!!

You can do it,we are all behind you,the best of luck ;)

hey slinkyyy how r u!
lol yes what a goal! im sure tho with everyones support here I'll do it!
thank u xx

best of luck - i think it sounds achievable to get into your size 16 dress, definitely! Go for it!!

thank uuuu i hope ur right xx

Hi,
Well done for your weight loss so far and for coming back to finish the journey. You have loads of time to fit the dress, just take each day and before you know it you will be there. Wishing you all the best.
Doirin

hey doirin, thank you! i will be posting lots and keeping u all up to date! so hopefully that will also keep me motivated!
how long have you been on LT? how you doin! good luck xx

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome back!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

heyyy huni, how r u! omg you have no idea how fantastic your looking! so proud of you for doing it! you look great xxx

you know, its the love and support of everyone here that made me get so far the first time and I know you will all be here for me every step of the way, so thanx in advance for that!

ive just joined this new gym today and its great and i feel like i have the energy of a thousand elephants inside of me! lol. i had a one hour work out and 1 hour and a bit walking to and from the gym which was good... but it is so hot I dont know what I am going to do... i just cant cope on hot weather... BUT on the bright side... i drank a litre and a half at the gym!... so i think im definitely gonna reach my water target today! hah, that will be a first!

so tired... but i am gonna see if i can upload a new piccie of me... mwah

Great to hear from you babe.

I have 100% confidence in you, I KNOW you can do this, and I look forward to seeing you slim and gorgeous in your wedding clothes.

x

first thing...i cannot believe how hot it is!!!! i have been at the gym this morning.. swimming and then relaxing in the hot tub. and ive had a one hour walk... (mostly up hill!) i just hope this energy stays!

Back