Fatty McBigbum take 2

FattyMcBigbum

Gold Member
I took a look at my old diary and thought about resurrecting it but changed my mind. I can't believe how long ago all of that was DD2 will be 4 next week and she has a nearly 2 year old sister! hehe

So, here's my new diary.

About me: My name is Lisa, I'm 30. I have 3 DDs and live in the West Midlands in England.

I've been overweight for as long as I can remember but this is the biggest I've ever been.

After my second baby I was 24st 12lb and managed to lose over 5 stone before I fell pregnant with DD3 and gained it all back and then some. This time my starting weight is 26st 3lb and it's taken me nearly 2 years to start dieting again.

My dad was diagnosed with terminal stomach cancer at Christmas and given 6 months to live. He's always hated how big I am, and reminds me of a girl he used to know who died of a heart attack in her late 20's because of her weight and tells me he's scared it will happen to me. So I'm doing this for him. I don't know exactly how long he has left which is why I can't fail this time.

Take care xx

I shall be following your diary & your journey =) sorry to hear about your dad, he's going to be so proud of you when you loose the weight! Remember to do it for yourself aswel as him tho =) good luck x

Back