Fatty on a mission!!

Hi guys,

Once again I find myself at nearly 13 stone and a size 16!

I got married in October 2014 and seem to have put on 2 stone since then... My hubby and I have over indulged in married life but now it's time to sort it out!

I started to change the way I think about food in January but no dieting was involved really! I am now ready to get serious and shed the pounds until I hit my goal!

I am not following any specific diet but will be avoiding complex carbs and sugar as much as possible, and may mixup a low calorie diet with the 5:2 diet but, the main focus is to eat better food and exercise more!

I work in an office and do the night shift and would always make excuses to get the bus to work....giving its only a 2.8 mile walk I have decided to stop paying for my bus card which gives me no choice but to walk to work. I have tried joining the gym before but again... I would make excuses!

im hoping that this diary will help keep myself motivated and maybe even inspire others.

Id love to hear people's progress and hints/ tips on weight loss!

I am already 1lb down which is a good start, only 39 more to go!!

xmx

Hi im on my phone so cant see how tall you are xx I was also nearly 13 stone and a size 16-18 when i started but im now 2st 3lb lighter and a size 12-14 :) want to lose another stone to get to a size 10-12 :) I follow slimming world as it works well round my life and i dont feel like im on a diet xx Funnily enough the reason i gained weight was because I got married lol xx im currently weight i was when i got married which feels great xx i wish you the best of luck on your journey x

Hi :) I'm 5ft 7in with a bmi of 27.8
Glad to hear I'm not the only one who got too comfortable lol! I had a go at slimming world a few years ago and didn't feel like I was on a diet but I also wasn't losing. Funny how it works for some and not others! How long did it take for you to get where you are now? X

Hi :) I'm 5ft 7in with a bmi of 27.8
Glad to hear I'm not the only one who got too comfortable lol! I had a go at slimming world a few years ago and didn't feel like I was on a diet but I also wasn't losing. Funny how it works for some and not others! How long did it take for you to get where you are now? X

Its took 4 months x i started on 16th october last year xx hope to be at target by April x so all in all it will be 3st 3lb in 6 months if i get to target for april xxx

Amazing progress so far then! Good luck I'm sure you'll beat your target! X

Thanks xx my birthday this friday so may have to flexi syn lol xx

As one that has got caught up in enjoying married life I too have made the concerted effort to shed the excess! I have not set up a specific diet but put a focus on enhancing my metabolism as a platform to establish a healthy eating foundation. I focus on super foods such as kale, lean meats, hot peppers, cinnamon etc. and eating smaller more frequent meals throughout the day.

My current progress since January 2014 is 6 pounds.

Oh happy birthday for Friday! We're off to Switzerland for a long weekend and thank god there is a gym at the hotel! I can perhaps indulge in some swiss chocolate and cheeses guilt free! Great progress alanrsm! I'm trying to focus on eating only as fuel for my body... I did have a bit of a bad weekend but weighed just now (my Monday morning due to working Nights) and I'm down a further 4 lb!

Oh happy birthday for Friday! We're off to Switzerland for a long weekend and thank god there is a gym at the hotel! I can perhaps indulge in some swiss chocolate and cheeses guilt free! Great progress alanrsm! I'm trying to focus on eating only as fuel for my body... I did have a bit of a bad weekend but weighed just now (my Monday morning due to working Nights) and I'm down a further 4 lb!

Cheers xx either having a takeaway or meal out x

Back