• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Favourite shake flavours?

Suze012

Silver Member
Thinking about ordering some more.

Whats your favourite? Have tried chocolate and strawberry and i think economy vanilla.

Whats the rest like? Does choc banana taste much different to chocolate? Is premium vanilla much nicer?

Flavours still to try are:

Summer berries
Cafe latte
Banana
Choc banana
Caramel
Hazelnut
Premium vanilla

Any reviews or your favs in order would be great xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

BordersGirl

Feeling great in 2012!
I like strawberry and banana the best. I also liked the caramel and the latte but have only had 1 sample pack of each. The premium vanilla is nice compared to the economy vanilla but I don't have it that often. Given that I've just bought one of those hand blender things I might try it mixed up with hot water with a spoonful of coffee as a sort of milkshake latte at some point :)

Suze012

Silver Member
I love the strawberry too like a proper milkshake! I bought too many choc ones so only 1strawberry left so defo want more of them. Argh i have a good few other products left i should just have them, but u get bored of the same ones,eh x

That's_So_Fetch

Gold Member
Hi, i'm trying out all the shakes before i start, so far i've had hazelnut and banana and i have to admit i did not like them at all :(.

I have a few more to try and i'm hoping i like them. I have done CD in the past and i could only stomach the chocolate shakes and had to live off them every day, it gets really boring.

I still have Strawberry, Vanilla, Chocolate, Cafe Latte, Summer Berries and Caramel left to taste. I hope they're nice.

I hope you enjoy your shakes :) xxx

lastdiet4me

Silver Member
hi ya, my all time fave is def strawberry, i dont mind the banana amd today i recieved a sample of the hazelnut which i liked its very creamy! i did try the economy ones but i really didnt like those at all xxx

Cherry-Blossom

I CAN do this
I haven't tried many and due to my dislike of certain flavours in normal life I won't be trying certain ones. So far I like the chocolate, chocbanana, caramel and strawberry. I tried a premium vanilla but was gagging the entire time and had to stop myself from being sick. I gave up halfway through. Why don't you get the variety pack of one of each flavour so you can try them all out?