Newbie food diary - hopefully on the right track :)

tubbytraveller

Hi everyone

Well, today is day 1. Well, kinda. I'm having a week where I "dabble" with SW to get a feel for what I can/can't have (and have 2 meals out this week for hubby's birthday so thought it best to start for real next week, lol).

I'd really appreciate if someone could please look over my food diary for today to check whether I'm on the right lines. My food today has been as follows:

Breakfast: Small skimmed milk latte, (some of HEXA), banana

Lunch: Salad, chicken breast, boiled egg, french fries (4.5 syns), tangerine x 2

Dinner: Chicken and peppers pasta - sauce made from passata, garlic, onions, chilli ,with chicken breast and peppers roasted in frylight. Followed by a Tesco Healthy Living choc and caramel cereal bar (HEB) and a Mullerlight white chocolate and strawberry fat free dessert (1.5 syns)

Snacks: Mullerlight, berries.

Total syns 6

Does that look about ok? Thank you - I have a lot to lose and trying to do it solo and with support rom friends who have been to SW before, so your input is really appreciated :)

Hey I am no expert but looks ok to me. Looks like you like to make sauces from scratch..so much better. For dinner I ve made bolognaise with beef and stuffed peppers with it then made veggie rice.

I am on diet for few days but done it before. What i love is thete is nothing you can t have.

Good luck
Faye

Back