February 2019 Challenge

Tristar, I meant to wish you a happy birthday yesterday and...forgot :rolleyes:. Belated happy birthday, hope you had a good one :candle1: x

Thank you :)

Hi ladies, can I join in? My weigh in day is Monday and there are three left in Feb so my target is 3lb. I was away last weekend and this so holidays been and done. Thanks 🙂

well done everyone

Attachments

• febchall.png
    febchall.png
    26.1 KB · Views: 19
Hello, can I join please? My weigh-in days are Saturdays and I would like to lose 2lbs. 😄

Hello, can I join please? My weigh-in days are Saturdays and I would like to lose 2lbs. 😄

Hi, welcome along, as we are half way through the month, please let me know your last 2 weeks results

Another 1.5 lbs on for me. My head is not in it it seems :eek:

Hey, would love to join! Feb loss so far is zero as this is day one!! :) How is everyone :)

Hi it's a monthly challenge, and this one ends next week. They run every month, so keep your eyes peeled for the March challenge if you would like to join for this one :)

well done everyone x

Attachments

• febchall.png
    febchall.png
    25.7 KB · Views: 17
well done everyone x

Hi Tristar, you have marked me as a holiday but I have submitted my weight for the last two weeks. Would you check please? Thanks x

I've had a better day and am down 2.25lb, yaay!

you weighed 2 days early? I have you down as a Monday weigher. Did you w/i yesterday?

Back