Fed right up

Hey all, haven't been here for a while, I did cal counting back in the summer, like most diets I didn't stick to it and after a great Xmas i'm at my heaviest weight ever.
I have no idea why I put myself and my family through all the heartache.

Anyway, I'm debating on what to try next, I love the idea of Cambridge or Exante but now i'm in Uni full time and not working I can't afford it :(
I've tried ww, sw and the cal counting, and feel I know all the cheats so I never seem to stick to them plus I'm not a very keen cook so get bored living on either omelettes or pasta on SW lol.
Any input would be fab, thanks :)

how about the slim fast shakes or the tesco meal replacement ones instead with one meal. And just cos you know all the cheats doesn't mean it will be the same this time. It has to come from within and sometimes its just about deciding which diet you can afford or work with and making sure you stick to it. Hope you can find the strength to do it. I have not done SW but I am sure you can eat from a wider range of food apart from omelettes and pasta...surely :)

ahh I see youre not keen on cooking so stick to those. I am sure you can rustle up other meals if you put your heart into it. All the best

Hi thanks for your reply, I've decided to try giving up carbs and will follow the new ww pro points plan for a few weeks to see how it goes.
I cant stand cooking or rather it cant stand me, everything I attempt to make taste awful unless I follow a recipe step by step and then it gets expensive, I'm also going to try walking to Uni a few times a week providing my bag isn't to full off books.

Thanks again for taking the time to reply :)

walking to uni is a good thing. I walk to work and back and although it may only be approx 15 mins i know when i have had a week off that my jeans r tighter. I was looking at exante but my worry really is after you introduce food again as i think i will end up putting it all back on. Weight watchers sounds like a good idea. Not sure what the pro points is about but I am guessing it must be good x

Back