Fed the f up

JLost30

So I'm going to join sw tomorrow and tbh I'm just fed up of trying! I don't want to be negative because I don't feel negative- it's more of a tired, listless feeling.. anyway I'm going tomorrow! I currently weigh just below 13St. And really want to lose 2stone. This seems achievable for so many, I read of people losing 7st. I struggle to lose 3lbs. However I have kicked off with my egg and grapefruit detox (breakfast only haha) and will put all I have in to tomorrows meet. Wishing you all the best of luck :)

Jlost30, well done for joining! it is pretty easy to follow once you get your head around the HEA, HEB, Syns, free, speed thing, and after a while it just comes naturally.

Boiled egg and grapefruit juice for breakfast...
I have figured that i need to bring a packed lunch to work.Plan my meals. Happy monday everybody 😀

Yep planning is the best way to succeed with this, and bringing your lunch is cheaper and tastier! you can control what is in it and fill it with lots of speed food. I tend to bring in left overs and it really helps me keep on the straight and narrow and away from the vending machines or quick and easy burgers and sandwiches.

Plan plan plan. I bullet journal so I love planning things out already, but it makes a huge difference to me. If I'm hungry and don't know what to have I'll eat crap. If it's written down then I know what to make and I will have the ingredients in! Unless my son eats them first 😂

Also, don't get distracted by big losses. When I went to group there were 2 women who would have massive losses, and I just plodded along with my 1-2 lbs, flying under the radar, but soon enough my 1 and 2lb losses added up, and because I had stayed consistent they just kept coming off. I didn't have the boost of huge losses, but I had the consistent losses, and that's what you're looking for.

When I previously did slimming world I found batch cooking to be a life saver as I wasn't very good at always planning, so it was handy to have friendly meals in the freezer x

Thanks for the tips guys. I now have an updated SW friendly shopping list :) Also saving £££'s by snubbing the work canteen and overpriced mini markets! Good day to all! :)

Back