fed up. slimming world not working

I was thinking this the other day Ermy! I frequently pop over there as there are some great recipes adaptable to SW. I've not seen any SW bashing but funnily enough my C had a little WW bash at class last night. I know how easily my mum and aunt have lost weight on WW so I was quite defensive of it, everyone must have thought I was nuts!

ermintrude said:
Sounds just my week on SW :)

C'mon can we stop slating each others plans, they both work or nobody would follow either. :rolleyes: I get sick of seeing all the catty fighting and mods eternally having to defend WW (but not vv - dont we have any SW mods? :confused: Thats a shame :( )

Do they slate SW equally and SW get defended on the WW boards? ;)

/rant

To be perfectly honest SW doesn't get slated on the WW forums, no. I can't honestly recall any time it's happened but for the record ermintrude I would defend it too. Not sure why you think SW specifically needs a SW mod either

I think a lot of people think WW consists of eating ready meals, WW puds and WW biscuits!!
I eat the WW yoghurts because they are yummy and I've had one ready meal and it was Bleugh!

As we've said before ALL diets work, it's just a question of motivation and finding one to suit.

This thread is interesting as i joined WW for a change last night - so i am swapping from SW to WW, and i think for ease, once i have lost my weight i want to - will return to SW longterm.

I am a newbie though so its open for change!

x

It's fab Sandy - I'm loving it, especially seeing just how far I can stretch those 26 points!!! I had half a box of chocs the other night, I'd have thought blow it on SW - on WW it was 15 of my weekly points and I didn't think blow it!

Anyway, changing the thread a bit here - oops!!!

tbh I found I had WAY too much food available to me on WW rather than vice versa :confused: I dont mean just stuff you can have free anyway like fruit and stuff but the points I was given were ludicrous, I forget how many now :confused: It was because I am very VERY overweight, you get more points depending how much you have to lose. But it was the equivalent of having about 50 or 60 syns a day or something, it just didn't really give me any control. I never once dipped into my 49 weekly points stash (even on my w/e wino-fests :D ) So that was my main reason for swapping, as well as the class itself which was very clinical, but that might have just been this particular class. It didnt give me any control, I ate more healthily *before* I went to WW than after :8855: But Im not your standard member I guess and it works for other people :)

tbh though I dont really follow SW to the letter either, I just use it as a rough guide. If I want x AND y Ill bloddy well have x and y thankyouverymuch :D Im not much a plan follower really, Ive just learnt to cook :8855:

Back