Fed up this morning

melster122

I am fed up this morning
frown.gif
I haven't been drinking all my water as we have been out a lot and I spend so long in the loo if I do so yesterday I drank 4 litres. Yesterday I weighed 12 stone and 5/8 and this morning I weigh 12 stone 1 and 3/8.

I know it is probably just water retention but I was so hoping that by tomorrow for my weigh in I would weigh under 12st which would be the first time for a long time
frown.gif

Just keep trying...there are horrible trying times on the diet and perhaps times where we feel like we have no reached the goals that we want but at the end of the day look how well you've done and are doing. Did you honestly think on day 1 you would be sitting here 6 weeks later having lost all the weight you have!
You've done amazingly!
Please dont be fed up and think how your changing your life!
xxxx

Morning,

Don't get hung up on what the scales say. I know it's really hard, but ask OH to hide them so you are not tempted to sneak a look.

You have to look at all the positives and turn negatives into positives. You know that water is key to weight loss on this diet. So 4 litres a day is helping you on the way :D. You know that the gain can't be anything other than water and your body adjusting to the loss of fat. Sometimes the fat cells fill with water before being eliminated from the body - so this is a positive right :D!

As for WI tomorrow, if you don't get under 12 stone tomorrow, you know for sure that you'll have done it for next week - another positive.

C'mon chick, dig deep and focus on what you have achieved so far and where you'll be in another couple of weeks ;)

You CAN do it. Now go give the scales to someone to hide :)
xx

hey,

cheer up. i felt this way yesterday and was so close to breaking point but i camre on here and everyone was so supportive. As someone said, up your water intake. I have been drinking water like a fish this morning and its only 10am. try drinking warm water.

Dont worry too much about the scales, try and weigh only once a week (easier said than done) and look at it as a weekly loss not a daily loss

good luck

Ebony

Middlesex CDC

I so hear what everyone is saying....I experience "fed up" moments everyday but then I just visualise how I want to see myself and guld down some water and keep going.

Its not easy but the key is like the motto below, we have to make it our habit to adjust to only having the shakes, bars etc. the more it becomes part of your daily routine, the more likely we are to just stick at it and once the nice comments and loose clothes start to come into effect we'll feel so fabulous you wont want to give up....thats what I keep telling myself anyway!!

Thanks everyone for all the lovely comments. It wouldn't be so bad I think if I wasn't so close to been in the 11 stone bracket. I can't remember the last time I was there lol. It is also my birthday next week and I so wanted to be in the 11's by then.

Am being positive though and I am sure that it is just water retention as I haven't cheated or anything. :)

think ahead and think positive! im sure a lot of people have been there where you are/were, but if you look at the hard work you've done upto now, you've done so well..
keep it up :)

Its still 24 hours to weigh in time - and a lot can happen in that time!! Keep up with the water today and your body will probably let it go as it will realise that you aren't depriving it after all as you have had a day of not drinking enough. I find that if I have one day short of water, the scales are unkind two days later, however much I drink on the following day - but by the next day with lots of water it usually sorts itself out. That's the danger of stepping on the scales too frequently - but we all do it and get fed up!!

Hopefully you will get a lovely surprise tomorrow!
x

Just keep drinking the water my lovely, you will get there!

Back