Fed up today

polishrose

Gold Member
I weigh myself every day(yes I know we're not supposed to) and I'm the same weight as yesterday...I hate it when that happens...the only thing I did differently was make porridge with the psyllium husks.Feel depressed now.I know logically I must be losing weight but I hate when the scale doesn't show it :(

don`t worry about it. The only weigh in that counts is your official one. i also weigh myself every morning as long as there is no increase i just think great. never has been an increase stayed same on my scales a lot of times but always lost on cdc scales yipeeee.:D

Thanks Lisa I know you're right...it's just so nice to see the numbers going down every morning and what with the weather being so miserable and me feeling depressed anyway it's just disappointing :(

you are doing really well :party0011: Dont be disheartened drink plenty of water and wash that weight away :D

I weigh myself every day too!

Didn't used to - started about two months ago. I find it quite motivational really.

Drink plenty of water and the pounds will drop off.

Do measure yourself too - very often even if the scales stop moving the inches are falling off, your clothes will be looser, etc.

Yeah I should have measured myself at the start but didn't so have nothing to compare it to.I really shouldn't be depressed a week in to the diet should I?I think it's just everything else getting to me as well :(

Last edited:
Aw, hang in their Polishrose. You'll perk up as you get adjusted to the new way of eating, ay? Your body is probably just at a low during withdrawal?

I am going to TRY not to weigh myself, at all at home. I know myself, and I don't want to get obesessed with it. I find too no two scales are the same, so my readings won't match the counselors scale anyway - and I don't trust mine. Its always wrong! (hahaha)

You maybe just retaining a wee bit of water - which will soon go!

Keep on keeping on!! It all adds up!

Yeah I feel so tired and bloated today...could easily go back to sleep.But the sun is shining at last so might pop out and do some shopping.Maybe...

Yeah I feel so tired and bloated today...could easily go back to sleep.But the sun is shining at last so might pop out and do some shopping.Maybe...

Sun!? :eek: You have SUN!!?? Lucky you!!!:) It's pretty murky down here on the coast!!! :(

We have a tiny bit of sun...well we did for about 20 minutes-it's raining again now!!

Hi there

Try not to let it get you down hun, realistically you are not always going to lose something every day so try to stay focused on your weekly weigh ins.

Gxx

Back