Feel disgusted with how ive let myself down!

clare85

Hi I'm Clare 29 from leicester, I have tried various diets sw then cc when my loss stalled after being on sw for so long! I got down to 8st 11my ultimate target was 8st 8 so only 3lbs off... However that was my wedding day got married on 1st august... Since then iv been on all inclusive honeymoon big group holiday weekend away 4 birthdays and just general daily stuff and I have put on SOOO much weight like I'm
9.5stone atleast! Iv come off the pill last month in the hope it will shift some lbs (hubby had the snip not being irresponsible) but iv put more on! I can't get back on the wagon and I'm
Getting bigger all my pre-wedding clothes too small and iv just found out iv got a new dream job in the corporate sector where I need to dress the part and part of me wants to wow in whatever I wear but part is so nervous I'm stuffing everything I can in my mouth I feel so low and crappy and I really need to change else I'm going to start hating myself... I dunno what "diet" to try or where to start sorry for rambling not the best introduction but needed to get it out there

Please help....
Thanks

Well congrats on the Job.

I guess you could try meal replacement shakes - whatever kind you like - they can help with a quick fix as you'll probably find it fairly easy to shift the weight you've put on quickly with them and once it starts coming off you'll get your motivation back.

Good luck x

Hiya,

I've just posted a similar thread and then read your message! I feel the same as you, I feel so disheartened at the moment too.

When you dropped all the weight for your wedding, how did you do that? Was there any special diet you did?

It might be useful to set a goal so you have a timescale in mind on when you want to reach the goal weight? :)

Jo xx

Hi all thanks for your replies! When I lost all weight before it was with slimming world then calorie counting but it's so hard to stick to! I loved sw as I could eat heaps of carbs but really craved other foods! But calorie counting was good as I could eat whatever but downside is I couldn't eat very much unless it was like nothing but veg... I'm one of these people that likes to feel like they had a good meal if you know what I mean! I'm sure it's psychological but I just can't beat it! Iv got some asda shakes but they just don't fill me up for long enough maybe an hour or so! Xx

RawrGirl is practially in the same boat as you. Finally managed to get pretty much near/at goal, then ate all summer long (mostly pizza) and gained it back to the point that even her once baggy pants don't fit. :(

We can do this though. Somehow or another, lol. It's hard to re-lose weight when you're so mad and frustrated and disgusted with yourself, which is how RawrGirl feels right now. :sigh:

Back