Feel huge.

Yeah I think we all get days like this. It's madness because I get 'slim' days as well where I really feel lighter and neither tend to correlate with my actual weight. X

yep, me too. last saturday I felt really skinny, then by wednesday felt huge :(

back to feeling moderately thin today :)

I think you do right to only weigh once a week or else its too easy to be reactive to what you see on the scales rather than proactive to what you want to see.

i feel so big and heavy today, its wi day tomorrow and i've been 100% all week so goodness knows why i feel like this. glad its not just me :)

yep, sometimes I wake up massive and nothing looks right on me yet other mornings everything looks ok and I feel taught and toned. The female body, who would have it eh?

Haha I have fat days and skinny days too lol. My fattest days are usually the day before wi and wi day itself!! Started this week skinny as got my club 10 but had a weekend full of birthdays and bbqs so now feeling rather fat again!! X

well done on your club 10! its my holy grail, was .5lb of it but then put 1lb back on grrrr... maybe next time

I felt skinny & lost nowt at WI on monday last week today I feel huge so will see what WI brings tomorrow.....

I know what you mean. I'm terrible with the scales..... Trying to wean myself off but I'm struggling. It totally defines my mood for the day!
Weigh in tomorrow and I'm feeling super heavy now :-(
Be happy with an STS

I had a 'fat' day the other day. Woke up and caught sight of myself in my pj shorts and vest and thought 'yeah, who're you kidding wearing that!' felt fat bloated and awful.......however i lost 3lbs this week so it goes to show its all psychological! xx

oh yeah i felt awful for a few days last week couldnt really figure out why but im ok now. got my hair done yesterday completely different colour and it gave my confidence a boost! :)

I had a skinny day yesterday- felt i looked fab in my shorts and bikini top. Today, however, I feel like a fat slob, pulling at my loose skin on my arms and thighs. I KNOW I'm the same size as yesterday... but i just don't feel half as good as yesterday! Won't know how I've done til WI on wed though!

Back