Feel like a right piggy....

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by lurverick, 22 May 2010 Social URL.

1. lurverick

lurverick Now to maintain.....

Start Weight:
    12st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    8st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st3lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(31.4%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    slimming world.
    just had a bacon and quorn sausage sarnie!!! the bread was my heb and i know the others are free but still feels so wrong,lol!!!
    have had dinner and breakfast too which makes it seem even more wrong,lol!! did only have fruit for breakfast and salad and fruit and yogurt for lunch but still....lol!!

made a nice change using my heb for bread and doing that instead of a kellogs fibre plus bar though!

do you ever have days where you know its ok but it still seems soooooo wrong??

off to scoff an orange now!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. losc2522

losc2522 Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st11lb(28.42%)
    Diet:
    Slimmers World, Extra Easy
    Ha ha, yes i do know what you mean. Even though i know its free and allowed, i do sometimes catch myself thinking that it must be wrong, or that im being greedy! I suppose because i have yo yo'd for so long that i am used to thinking that some foods are against the rules! But im getting over it ha ha, its fab, i love that i can sit and eat a lovely filling meal without the worry or guilt! xx

4. Claireybella

Claireybella Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4.5lb(1.99%)
    Diet:
    SW
    I was the same the other night, scoffed two merangue nests, one after the other, but I had enough syns left, but still felt naughty! I suppose that's what the syns are for, in a way, cos everyone needs to give into their cravings sometimes

5. zombiecakes

zombiecakes Will be slinky!

Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(11.06%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Pro Points
    I started SW last Tuesday and i'm so nervous about the weigh in! I've had so much pasta and potatoes and you associate these as "no-go" diet foods so it feels like i've been terrible all week!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.