feel like im going nowhere shud i just give up?

blonde_sue

Silver Member
Ok so since jan ive only lost a bit over a stone. I went on an all inclusive hol in may n put all t weight id lost bk on (before this i was t same weight as i am now). Ive list it again but keep on going up n down n im still the same clothes size. If i didnt do anyting id prob b 2 stone heavier thou. Some ppl have noticed my loss but others havnt n dont tink ivs dieted at all n that makes me tink shud i just give up n stay overweight forever :-(

no dont give up!! while its nice to get compliments from people just remember you're doing this for yourself and also the good of your health,i don't get compliments from anyone and i think it's because i lose weight so slowly that people get used to the way i look everyday so they don't notice it.i'm good at least 4 days out of the 7 and that way i lose 1lb a week.
start again , you can do it you've done it before.
you just need some motivation and you've come to the right place for it,why not take a photo of your self now and again in about a month and you should be able to see the difference and you'll be able to show everyone because sometimes when you see someone alot it can be hard to notice a weight loss.
good luck

Aww Blonde Sue I feel for you.

If you left would you feel any happier? And if you did leave would you end up gaining weight or would you maintain?

If you know you'll be happy and maintaining and you're really unhappy now then leaving would be a positive move. However if this isn't likely to be the case then I'd say you're better staying.

I think you need draw a line, forgive yourself and start a fresh. Forget what's happened from January till now. Take your last weighing as the start and treat everything as new.

Try and focus on why you wanted to lose weight and take each day at a time.

I only have a 2stone to lose and only my trousers size has changed. My tops are still the same size but rather than being snug they are now loose fitting.

Good luck in whatever you decide

Thank you both. I think i was being very negative last night.

I probaly would gain if i did nothing so il start afresh today.

Weight watchers isnt really that hard u can still enjoy what u like x x

Back