time for slush to do it!

slushy

Silver Member
Hi Everyone

I have been on minimins since its beginning in 2006!! before that many of us were on another diet forum together so i reckon ive been with some of the originals for about 12 years! over those years ive done cambridge , exante, sw, ww, atkins - you name it ive tried it. i must have lost the same three stone and put them back on again at least 6 times in the last 12 years.

Its been about 4 years since ive dieted at all and im quite relieved to say that my start weight hasnt actually changed very much - im upping my target weight a bit simply because im older and think id look daft at the weight i wanted to be when a youngster.

So ive joined up with sw online - i have done it this way before and it works for me - i am overseas for 50% of my life for work - so making meetings just doesnt happen. Im going shopping today - emptying the kitchen of temptation - and will start tomorrow.

I think i have about 2.5 stone to lose but will review my target as time goes on.

Meanwhile - am i going totally barmy or did minimins close down about 4 years ago?? i swear it did - when did it reopen? I am THRILLED to find it still here as its always been an amazing place for support and info and friends.

Looking forward to getting to know you and maybe even seeing some old names pop up?

It closed about 2 and a half years ago, I had only been on it a few months. Was delighted when I started back on SW in January to see it was back. Best of luck with your weight loss!

Back