Feel like I've eaten too much!!

Stirky7

Believe!
This is weird and wonder if anybody else is feeling the same, but I really feel like I've been eating too much lol! Been 100% on plan but when I have a snack or my meal I feel guilty that I've just eaten too much!! Never felt like this before on SF as usually hungry so grateful of the snack/meal lol! Then today I am really quite full and bloated, I've had my shake for breakfast and don't feel like a snack (was going to have an apple) but will wait til my shake at lunch. Maybe it's this hot weather that's to blame, and I'm not complaining lol it's good to feel full, but not good I'm feeling guilty as if I've had a binge! Weird!

This is weird and wonder if anybody else is feeling the same, but I really feel like I've been eating too much lol! Been 100% on plan but when I have a snack or my meal I feel guilty that I've just eaten too much!! Never felt like this before on SF as usually hungry so grateful of the snack/meal lol! Then today I am really quite full and bloated, I've had my shake for breakfast and don't feel like a snack (was going to have an apple) but will wait til my shake at lunch. Maybe it's this hot weather that's to blame, and I'm not complaining lol it's good to feel full, but not good I'm feeling guilty as if I've had a binge! Weird!

How strange, I was just thinking this last night. I really felt like I had eaten loads yesterday and was panicking about WI this morn. Even though, like you, I have been staying 100% to plan, strange isn't it.

I am not having a snack this morn either as still feel full. I did have my shake a bit later though (about 8.30) but that was because I just didn't feel like it:eek:

Mel x

Glad it's not just me then Mel lol, I think it might be this hot weather. Just had dinner and feel SO full now!! Only had one snack today and that was melon so only 70 cals, and dinner was only 370! I hope this continues lol!

Think the heat does make you feel bloated definately.

I also found that I couldn't manage a shake or one of the cereal bars in the morning - the SF bars are really really filling and I don't like to eat first thing either so I switched them out for either Special K bars (1/2 the cals) or a pack of the Go Ahead Yoghurt biscuits (about 130cals) and Im happier with that.

As your stomach shrinks as it adjusts to eating less you do get fuller quicker as well so that, combined with the heat may be the cause.

Good for you girls for sticking 100% to plan!!

M
xx

Back