feel like jacking it in

God another day of feeling hungry. I am on day 7 and feel so negative and tired. Really thought it would get better after day 3. Keep thinking about going mcdonalds and have ablow out. I know if i did that i would hate myself. HELP ME!!!!!:break_diet::(

LT is not a jail sentence... it is a personal choice. You have chosen to do this so remind yourself why.

Yes it can be hard at 1st but it's a minute sacrifice for a small portion of your life... the rewards & effects can last forever.

It is not just a diet, it is a life-changing experience... & that's not being overly-dramatic...

It changes your perspective on yourself, why you are eating & what you are eating...

Go & have a word with yourself in the mirror :D

You can & will do this if you give yourself a chance.

Good luck. :) x

hi, can't say it any better than howdy-doody, can i just say i've had a really bad few days, but i keep on saying to myself...this is short term....and really it is..the amount of weight you lose in such a short time is really great...i know what your going through, like a lot of LT users, but the reward at the end will be worth it....i have to sit through work with people eating KFC, McD's,etc....im laughing to myself cause i will be eating that too in about a months time.
Good luck whatever you do!!!!

think about this last week it would'v all been a total waste of time not to mention money. Stick with it you'l be pleased you did in a few months x

Don't do it, you'll feel bad, then hate yourself then get into a worse spiral of despair.

Think how far you've come, focus on the positives and ok, you want a binge but you can have one once you've finished this journey! just think of it as a short term denial of what you want and as the other guys have said laugh at everyone else stuffing themselves with junk!

LT is not a jail sentence... it is a personal choice. You have chosen to do this so remind yourself why.

Yes it can be hard at 1st but it's a minute sacrifice for a small portion of your life... the rewards & effects can last forever.

It is not just a diet, it is a life-changing experience... & that's not being overly-dramatic...

It changes your perspective on yourself, why you are eating & what you are eating...

Go & have a word with yourself in the mirror :D

You can & will do this if you give yourself a chance.

Good luck. :) x

Just as the mad sexy stud says ;) couldnt have said it better myself! :) x

hi, can't say it any better than howdy-doody, can i just say i've had a really bad few days, but i keep on saying to myself...this is short term....and really it is..the amount of weight you lose in such a short time is really great...i know what your going through, like a lot of LT users, but the reward at the end will be worth it....i have to sit through work with people eating KFC, McD's,etc....im laughing to myself cause i will be eating that too in about a months time.
Good luck whatever you do!!!!

Hey Pip I reackon that you won't be wanting to be put that s**t in your mouth again once you get to goal, don't forget you will have lost another 'chunk' or two and lets face it i'd rather be slim and happy than eat 'rat' covered in breadcrumbs (alledgedly just in case any Lawers out there) :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

God another day of feeling hungry. I am on day 7 and feel so negative and tired. Really thought it would get better after day 3. Keep thinking about going mcdonalds and have ablow out. I know if i did that i would hate myself. HELP ME!!!!!:break_diet::(

Hery Sticky Vicky.. 150% of what HD said - do you want to be fat and miserable for the rest of your life or have a s**tty burger right now - think longer term - what about xmas, the dresses will soon be in the shops and instead of looking longingly at something slinky and wishing it 'could be you' It actually could be you - so get a grip, think positive and grab a shake :D:D:D:D

yeah vicky - good thing to do is go to riverisland website and fill a shopping basket of all the clothes u want to wear in 3 months time when u are at your goal dress size - and imagine how fricking sexy u gonna look girl!!!

PICK ONE?

res1.jpg

beyoncegoldenglobes.jpg

THE CHOICE IS YOURS!

I just trawl through all the websites like River Island,next etc. which usually dont stock fatgirl clothes and make a list of what I want to be wearing by Christmas,its a real motivator,I have felt like absolute rubbish this week but try that as Jules said,it works!

I just trawl through all the websites like River Island,next etc. which usually dont stock fatgirl clothes and make a list of what I want to be wearing by Christmas,its a real motivator,I have felt like absolute rubbish this week but try that as Jules said,it works!

Too late.......:(:(:(:(:(:(

I was in Maccesfield today and went into Evans. I realised it was upstairs and Dotty P's was on the ground floor, I thought I can't be a*sed to go upstairs, then realised I didn't need to, I could look round Dotty P's instead!!!! It was an amazing feeling, knowing that I can now shop in normal shops and don't have to restrict myself to the outsize ones! That feeling is so much better than a greasy burger tastes like!!!!

You CAN do this, afterall, if I can, anyone can! My sister still can't believe it of me!

Choccy bar v skinny jeans? I'm loving those skinny jeans!!!!!!!

x

Back