Feel like...

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
I feel like a rite fat roley poley today... i know i have lost near a stone ...but, my stomach now looks like a balloon because of the dreaded totm....not a happy bunny :cry:If i do as lil did and it carries on do you reckon it will always be swollen?:cry::cry:

I feel fat today too, yet I've just got in a pair of jeans which were my goal jeans!!

Aww it will go down honey in a few days xx

could take upto 14 days to reduce in size due to the plasmasiyntin in the blood criotones. So it says in the literature I have?

could take upto 14 days to reduce in size due to the plasmasiyntin in the blood criotones. So it says in the literature I have?
Go fish Garry..i won't fall for it again lol

WHAT! Tut x

I hate periods they turn us into fat monsters that hate our hubbys and boyfriends well everybody really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The only upside to periods is that a week after periods there is a possibility of a big weight loss !!!!!!!!!!!!!! yippee

I hate periods they turn us into fat monsters that hate our hubbys and boyfriends well everybody really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The only upside to periods is that a week after periods there is a possibility of a big weight loss !!!!!!!!!!!!!! yippee
mmmmm if they stop :cry:

Aww size 12! Im feeling hot in my 14s though lol x

nite all

Aww Garry .... you leaving us already lol xxx you know we love ya really

I've not been on today so am a bit out of touch hun. In your thread last night you said you had come on again ...is it like a full on period again?
yeah hun,,, pains and everything...tried doing loadsa exercise to relieve it but it hasn't worked :cry:

Night all xxxxxx

Aww size 12! Im feeling hot in my 14s though lol x
You are looking hot hunni tooo .... i feel a bit better now i am not any bigger (sure i was born tooo short for my weight) but i won't be happy until i am a 10 or 8 again ... 10 would be the biggest i would want to be other wise i just look like an umpa lumpa...cause i am soo rigging short lol

You'll have to monitor it hun. You don't want to become anemic so if it goes on for a while it might be worth seeing your GP.

Back