Feel Much Better After A Visit To The Hospital

m85912

Only a few more pounds...
well i dont know how many of you read my thread earlier about my tomt being unbearable, but it became so much more unbearable that i went to the hospital due to the pain and excessive "leakage" which wasnt deemed as normal... i already have problems that side of things anyway and i have an app with the gynaecologist tomorrow, but i was given dihydrocodeine and mefenamic acid to ease the pain and i feel so much better.

i am envious of u women who have their tomt and only have 1 or 2 days of pain, i wish my body could be like that... this is an ongoing problem for me and i hope that things will be ok as i dont really wanna be on painkillers and drugs all my life. not a big fan of medication as it is.

just got up after the nap as the tablets do make u drowsy and sleepy and i feel 90% better and can now catch up on much neglected chores lol

i hope everybody is well and keeping focused!

btw, my weight has stayed the same...am i not drinking enough water? 3litres to 3.5? does my body retain some fluid during this time?

bloody hope so!! xxx:wave_cry:

Soooooo glad you're feeling much better & i'm sure it's water retention xx

thanks guys. just feeling a tad bit sorry for myself. no one deserves this pain. its horrible. xx

I hope you feel better soon too hun.
I used to have the most horrendous probs with my totm, thats why i have been having the injection for the last 7 or so yrs. But CD can even beat that lol. Have been on for the last week, bearable though, but came as a shock none the less!!!!
I hope you get yours sorted soon hun.
x

Back