Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Feel Much Better After A Visit To The Hospital

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by m85912, 12 June 2008 Social URL.

1. m85912

m85912 Only a few more pounds...

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st6lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(33.51%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    well i dont know how many of you read my thread earlier about my tomt being unbearable, but it became so much more unbearable that i went to the hospital due to the pain and excessive "leakage" which wasnt deemed as normal... i already have problems that side of things anyway and i have an app with the gynaecologist tomorrow, but i was given dihydrocodeine and mefenamic acid to ease the pain and i feel so much better.

i am envious of u women who have their tomt and only have 1 or 2 days of pain, i wish my body could be like that... this is an ongoing problem for me and i hope that things will be ok as i dont really wanna be on painkillers and drugs all my life. not a big fan of medication as it is.

just got up after the nap as the tablets do make u drowsy and sleepy and i feel 90% better and can now catch up on much neglected chores lol

i hope everybody is well and keeping focused!

btw, my weight has stayed the same...am i not drinking enough water? 3litres to 3.5? does my body retain some fluid during this time?

bloody hope so!! xxx:wave_cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kellymundy

kellymundy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I retain water during TOTM so it could very well be that. I hope you feel better soon hun. x

4. Camille

Camille Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(14.98%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Soooooo glad you're feeling much better & i'm sure it's water retention xx

5. m85912

m85912 Only a few more pounds...

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st6lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(33.51%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    thanks guys. just feeling a tad bit sorry for myself. no one deserves this pain. its horrible. xx

6. CeeKay

CeeKay Staying on plan!

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I hope you feel better soon too hun.
    I used to have the most horrendous probs with my totm, thats why i have been having the injection for the last 7 or so yrs. But CD can even beat that lol. Have been on for the last week, bearable though, but came as a shock none the less!!!!
    I hope you get yours sorted soon hun.
    x

7. Penpen

Penpen Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Sorry to hear you are having problems. I really hope the docs get it sorted for you!! :)

8. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

glad to see your feeling a bit better.

becky xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.