Feel really guilty!

kingleds

Gold Member
They have bought lunch for everyone. WHich is lovely. And for once its not Pizza. its Sandwiches. They also specifically bought me some salads which is really nice. Buts its all covered in dressings that make it all high syn.What do I do??

Ok crikey, I'd have to eat them & just guess the syns on the dressing, they have made an effort for you, it would be rude to refuse.

What sandwiches are they, anything yummy?????????????

All yummy!! I can't refuse it would be REALLY Rude

I agree. You have to eat the salads as they have been thoughtful enough to think of you.

Perhaps at a later stage, sometime next week for example, you could bring it into the conversation that dressings are a no, no for you.

I have done the right thing and eaten it. I hope the diet gods are nice to me at weigh in tomorrow morning. Plus I have you too lovely ladies saying its okay so its will be fine.

It was so lovely of them to get me something so I didn't feel left out. Even though I never expect it and have told my boss repeatedly I really don't mind (Pizza on friday is a regular occurance). I'm making the choice not to eat it & don't expect specal favours.

kingleds said:
I have done the right thing and eaten it. I hope the diet gods are nice to me at weigh in tomorrow morning. Plus I have you too lovely ladies saying its okay so its will be fine.

It was so lovely of them to get me something so I didn't feel left out. Even though I never expect it and have told my boss repeatedly I really don't mind (Pizza on friday is a regular occurance). I'm making the choice not to eat it & don't expect specal favours.

You should have thrown a hissy fit, cried, accused them of trying to KILL you, rolled around on the floor, then eaten the salad AND the Pizza, then you can say you've tried!!!

I can't do this as I'm a lone worker...I wonder why?

Most I have to do is negotiate the cakes on birthdays. if the office had pizza every friday, i'd have jacked sw in long before now....*sigh*

You should have thrown a hissy fit, cried, accused them of trying to KILL you, rolled around on the floor, then eaten the salad AND the Pizza, then you can say you've tried!!!

I can't do this as I'm a lone worker...I wonder why?

Shirleen you make me incontinent! PMSL (in N America - that is In another continent) - diet coke spluttered all over the ipad! - you're responsible for any damage :p

Kingleds - did you enjoy the salad btw?

Hopefully the scales are kind:cool:

The salad was okay. The mini chocloate rolls were lovely. Only had one though. If the scales aren't kind i know the reason why & my choices were still better than i would have made a year ago so not going to stress to much about it! Weigh in tomorrow morning!

How sweet is it that they've tried so hard to include you. Bless!
One of my work colleagues has an obsession with muffins and will buy a random person a muffin on each shift! It's nice, except I'm sure she's picked me more now that I'm on sw than when I wasn't!! She doesn't mind though when I let someone else have it :)

The salad was okay. The mini chocloate rolls were lovely. Only had one though. If the scales aren't kind i know the reason why & my choices were still better than i would have made a year ago so not going to stress to much about it! Weigh in tomorrow morning!

Chocolate roll?

You sneaked that one in, not seen that used as a salad dressing, though it may catch on:8855:

Maximus said:
Chocolate roll?

You sneaked that one in, not seen that used as a salad dressing, though it may catch on:8855:

I couldn't resist :( put on 1/2 a pound. Next week am taking the boss for lunch & will explain that it was a lovely gesture but not needed from now on.

Maximus said:
Do you realise the implications of this?

I'd seek a second opinion and quite possibly psychiatric help if I was you:eek:
:p

Dagnammit! I had her in my power!!!! Mwahahaha!

wahahahahahaaaaaaa shirleen you made me laugh so much !
I hate it when people randomly give you food to eat..especially when they know you're watching your weight.. I'd just flush it down the toilet or throw it in a public bin with lots of tissue on top to burry it.
With the dressing, you've done the right thing..personally I'd rather be given the money or an extra 15 mins out of work early rather than food.. but hey ho the derrio..

Meanwhile here in Florida - I'd just accept the extra sauces, and ask if there was a creamy milkshake to go with it.
That's how we roll, well, how we wobble actually, here in the sunshine State:cool:

Back