Feel so incredibly low, going to start 790 at the weekend

Gem Dec 17th 06

I feel so awful, so unhappy and lethargic.
Think I'll go onto 790 from Saturday.

I'm worried if I don't I'll have a MAJOR binge and mess myself up :mad:

Hope it works and I still lose well. :eek:

Gemx

((((((((gem))))))))) so sorry you're feeling low xxx

Very sensible to start 790 if you feel down, you'll definitely continue to lose weight and it might be just what you need to perk you up again :)

790 is still very low calorie and you will remain in ketosis and lose weight so chin up and hopefully a little bit of food will do you the world of good. It's good to be sensible and move up a stage rather than stopping the diet althogether. Good Luck :)

Hi Gemma, :)

Sensible choice, some people would just give up. When you are feeling down put that 22 pounds that you have lost in a carrier bag and feel the weight. This is what you have done so far, which is alot.Keep your chin up, We are all here for you.:D

Nick

Thanks everyone, your replies mean a lot to me :)

I have done well and I'm really pleased. I think if I try and stay on SS longer I'll go off the rails and I dont' want to undo all the good work I've done so far!

Gemx

Aww Gem - so sorry ur feeling low :(

never done 790 myself...but the losses are s'posed to be just as good as on SS - so go for it ;)

you've done so well already....and you have ur wedding day and NY to look forward to - so try to keep that at the forefront of ur mind...just think how amazing u'll feel when you stand beside ur fiance and all those admiring glances as you walk to meet him - WOW WOW WOW !!

hope that doesn't sound too corny :rolleyes: just thought it might help...

hugs to you

Debz
xx

Be proud of yourself - you have lost loads of weight already and are staying in control by re-evaluting things instead of cheating.

Good luck with 790 - think you'll feel it's just what you needed. xx

Aww Gem - so sorry ur feeling low :(

never done 790 myself...but the losses are s'posed to be just as good as on SS - so go for it ;)

you've done so well already....and you have ur wedding day and NY to look forward to - so try to keep that at the forefront of ur mind...just think how amazing u'll feel when you stand beside ur fiance and all those admiring glances as you walk to meet him - WOW WOW WOW !!

hope that doesn't sound too corny :rolleyes: just thought it might help...

hugs to you

Debz
xx

Debz, it doesn't sound corny at all, that's what I'm looking forward to!!! I can't for him to see me all done up and looking lovely in my dress!!!

I think it'll give me a good boost.

Thank you for the kind words :eek:
Gemx

Don't worry, hun - we all have off days when SSing. See you how feel tomorrow. Maybe you might find that some days you can SS and on others, you do 790 - that can work really well for some people. And even if you do 790 all the time, it's still a fab way to lose a lot of weight quickly!

xxxx

Debz, it doesn't sound corny at all, that's what I'm looking forward to!!! I can't for him to see me all done up and looking lovely in my dress!!!

I think it'll give me a good boost.

Thank you for the kind words :eek:
Gemx

you are welcome hun :)

been there myself (think we all have ;) ).....and you WILL BE GORGEOUS - no doubt about it :D

take care....chin up !

love

Debz
xx

Back