Feel so on edge today

unreal83

Want to be a yummy mummy!
My bloating has gone slightly down, im on my 2nd ltr of water and am steering clear of my last choc pack which is choc mint, have to have vanilla again at lunch great!

Anyway, im still waiting to hear from the estate agent about the new flat, he is doing a reference check through the lovely homelet (anyone heard of them) and as i am only temp at the moment i think its going to fail and we are going to have to pay out £70 to get my boyfriend checked as my guarantor. Asked my HR lady to let me know as soon as shes been emailed the form so i know its all being processed and so far, nothing! We went in there and put the deposit down on Saturday so you would think it would have been done by now! Ok we arent moving in until 1st Oct but still, I want to be able to say YES we are moving in there you know!

Just feel really on edge and i guess not eating doesnt help. I dont think i have lost any weight this week i get weighed tonight and i just know its gonna be crap if i have stayed the same its only the 3rd week!

Moan moan moan sorry girls just cant concentrate on work until i know this flat is sorted i hate waiting on other people - especially estate agents - to sort themselves out i am such a fast and organised person!

Anyone had any dealings with homelet and what exactly the process is?

Can't offer any advice hun but just wanted to say, hope it all goes well and I'm sure you'll be moving in no time.

This diet really does make us so much more emotional than normal doesn't it?!

It really does! Food has a lot to answer to, a nice lunch of a squidgy sandwich and a pack of crisps makes us feel so much better but its bad that it does because its unhealthy! I find that browsing websites has kinda the same effects for me as its just something to get your mind off of things - good job i dont have a credit card cos i would be skinny but in a lot more debt haha!

Everything crossed things fall into place - hate waiting on other people!

Am having a choc mint/vanilla shake to cheer me up lol x

I know, I really hate having to rely on other people but it'll all happen in time!

Please tell me you're not having a vanilla mint choc combination?! Eew!

It was actually very nice couldnt taste the vanilla much really! Took the mintyness away from the shake.

I hope it all gets sorted Im soooo impatient! Look here is a picture - here is why I am so impatient I love this flat so much look at this kitchen!

Attachments

• Kitchen.jpg
    Kitchen.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 37
I use homelet for the flat I rent out. Its a rent guarantee company as far as I am aware, it means that the owner will get the rent if you skip! Hope your mood lifts and that kitchen is fantastic!

Ooh that's lovely! No wonder you're so keen to get in there!

Still not loving the idea of vanilla and choc mint though! :yuk:

Yeah so i reckon on my salary of 19.5k a year (temping but sure to go perm)it will fail as my boss wont confirm im going perm - so they are prob going to reject it, but have my BF as a guarantor as he earns 26k a year perm! I hope its all ok its so lovely! I wanna stop going on about it im even boring myself lol!!! x

Back