Feel sooo sick :(

OMG I really have been struggling for the last 3 days. I'm currently on day 13 and need to do another 10 weeks to get anywhere near my goal, but since Friday I have been really struggling to get the shakes down.

My stomach is like a washing machine, my mouth tastes bad, almost like metallic cabbage, and i keep feeling like I'm going to throw up.

I've only been able to manage 2 shakes for the last 2 days, have tried all the tricks on here to get them down and nothing is helping!

Please tell me this will pass and I'll stop feeling sick soon! Week 1 for me was easy peasy compared to this week, god knows how I will get through to July!

Have you tried the shakes in a shaker with lots and lots of ice? The chocolate one with a heaped spoon of instant coffee is the only one I could drink for the first couple of weeks.
Also, lots of people say to add more water, cause it dilutes the taste, but I started off adding 200mls of water so that I could basically chug it down in one go, with loads of ice to dull the taste.

What other tricks have you tried?

Week 2 was my worst week too, but it definitely does get better, you really need to have all 3 shakes though.
Whenever I feel sick I drink some really cold water or have some really weak black tea and it seems to help a lot.

Once this week is over, the next 10 will fly by!

Thanks opal fruits, yes I use a shaker with ice n 400ml water plus coffee in chocolate ones (only ones I can take) and take through a straw, for the first week I was fine with them....it's just been the last few days, even the thought of it make me gag!

Drinking loads of peppermint tea n ice water n will stick with it just needed someone to tell me it gets better!!!

Tried mixing choc shake with cold peppermint tea n that was palatable at first too, but now it's not goin down!

Tomorrows another day and one day closer to weigh in so I'm off for a soak in the bath, watch the voice n get an early night!

Thanks for the support :) xx

Previously when I did lipotrim I couldn't stomach anything other than the chocolate shake. I mixed the chocolate shake with a little water using a hand whisk, into a mousse. I actually learned to love it and looked forward to it. Only thing is you need to drink extra water to make up for the loss in the shake. If I couldn't of done that I wouldn't of been able to take any of them. Hang on in there. I previously lost 7st and it works. The problem for me was meeting my partner after losing all my weight and piling most of it on again due to going out to dinner, going to the cinema, having take outs, etc. I'm back and read to do this in full force so I'm slim for my our wedding and keep it off :). Good luck x

Thanks phoebe, might give the mousse a try but to be honest it's the after taste that I can't shift n it's that that's doin me!

7st wow...how long were u on it to lose that amount!??!

I'm getting married this year too, that my motivation to b in a size 14 dress rather than an 18 which I am now. I figure goin on the averages people on here are quoting that as long as I stay 100% I could get down to around 12st 7 in another 10 weeks, that's 3 stone...not sure if its wishful thinking but it's my goal n my focus to get me through this.

How far have u got left to go?

I did it in 5 months. I exercised like a maniac, stuck to it 100% and drank around 4 litres of water. I never lost anything lower than 5lbs per week and lost 17lb in my first week. I reckon you can do anything you put your mind to and getting to 12st 7 is totally doable. Tomorrow is my first weigh in this time around.

I've a long way to go. I put on 5 stone so it's nearly like starting over. My problem was last time I got down to my goal, was sticking to maintenance so well, going to the gym 6 times a week and boom met my husband to be and it all went out the window. It's so easy to put on if you're not careful. But now I know my mistakes I'll never ruin my hard work again :)

Back