feelin fab

sarah28

Even tho i aint ad my 3rd wk wi i feel fab :) im bk in my jeans wot i wore b4 pregnant :p n yep there loose ppl av been commenting n it does put a smile on ya face ;) x x

Thats great and what a good feeling.
I'm into my 2nd week and clothes are fitting better - still feeling dizzy though and not much energy - what about you x

I woz like dat the 1st wk hun,so much betta now keep wiv it it does pass,get yaself out n about it helps x x

Thanks I will do and I am keeping busy but just have to sit down and drink more water lol and then carry on - can't wait till I have more energy - AM DETERMINED NOT TO GIVE UP lol
Just made my daughter cheese on toast with lee and perrins on groan!!

That's great well done x

I tried clothes and didnt fit me and they do now too, its great and bought some nice summer stuff today too :)

I am on re-feed at the min for going on my hols the weekend but dying to get back and get back into for the month of May and some of June too, actually dying to get back into it than picking and choosing food to eat ha

wahey!
:banana dancer:
Fantastic chick :D

Good for your Sarah. You're right, this diet does make you feel great. I love it!

I'm really glad you're feeling good - that's what it's all about really isn't it? Not what a little box on the floor says. We're quite silly to let 5 seconds on the scales dictate how we're going to feel for a week when I think about it aren't we??

Keep up the good work! x

I'm on my third week too and I know what you mean! I'm going to try on some of my old jeans (which are my fiance's old jeans from yr8!) on tomorrow. I put my current jeans on (which are brand new but luckily my fiance can have those) and any more weight loss and I'll be putting them on without undoing them! It's really fantastic how fab you feel just putting on old clothes!

Glad to hear you re feeling well and good about yourself Sarah.

It's getting into the swing of things and once you do there will be no stopping you and you definitely sound as though you have reached that point.

Back