IT GETS EASYER

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by sarah28, 20 April 2009 Social URL.

1. sarah28

sarah28 Full Member

Diet:
    LIPOTRIM
    Yep bleave it or not im finding this lt just fab,i heard off ldz of u the 1st wk tellin me 2 stick at it,n im glad u did cause everythin u lot say is just so so true,ive not felt hungry all wkend n wkends r normally tough aint they,ive been 4 walks done the gardens n just lvd avin the gud weather,fink it helped cause i woz out n about,so get up n go out ppl it helps n takes ya mind off foooooooood x x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Diet:
    Exante
    Good for you Sarah. Glad it's got easier now. I think the secret to this diet is to just keep plodding on. Taking your mind off it is a great thing to do. I also found weekends hard to start with but now they are just like any other. Well done Sarah and keep going.

4. sarah28

sarah28 Full Member

Diet:
    LIPOTRIM
    Fanx n i will keep goin now fingers crossed my loss will b better next sat x x

5. ChellyWellyBoot

ChellyWellyBoot I will be skinny again!!!

Start Weight:
    14st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(19.37%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Glad it has Sarah :) thats brilliant!

6. scousemouse0151

scousemouse0151 soon to be minnie mouse

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(6.49%)
    Diet:
    slim&save, tried everything in the past,failed expert on them all
    also been doing the garden all day to keep myself distracted. i too used to get weighed on a saturday as it helped me through the weekend without thinking too much about food.

7. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Diet:
    Exante
    I'm also a saturday weigher and it really spurs you on through the rest of the weekend. I then have all week to look forward to my weigh in and the weekend.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.