Feeling a bit rubbish today

corinne_j

I had my WI last night and only lost 2lbs - I know that I shouldn't be disappointed but I am lol. It was my first AAM week, and I stuck to it 100% :(

Today I am feeling absolutely starving, I feel light headed despite drinking loads of water (as usual), I haven't felt really hungry since I started CD and I'm feeling a bit sorry for myself

Corinne x

Don't feel disappointed!!! You have done fabulously well so far. 27lbs :eek: in 5 weeks is fantastic and I bet you will have a good loss next week.

Hunker down - be 100% and you will feel much better by tomorrow.

Keep up the good work!

Awwww Hun...2lb is still 2 lb off and as Tashy said, you will see a shift next week.

Don't give up and eat through disappointment - been there and done it and it makes it even worse!

I hope that you feel better soon Hun.

Kerry-Ann
xxx

I had my WI last night and only lost 2lbs - I know that I shouldn't be disappointed but I am lol. It was my first AAM week, and I stuck to it 100% :(

Today I am feeling absolutely starving, I feel light headed despite drinking loads of water (as usual), I haven't felt really hungry since I started CD and I'm feeling a bit sorry for myself

Corinne x

Corinne,

Hope you are feeling a little bit more positive, your achievements so far kinda outweigh ('scuse the pun!) the fact that you feel like you could have lost more this week....you MUST remember that you are an amazing and special person that deserves to be happy with what you have done so far and continue to do. There are ups and alot of downs in this fab diet, but we will all be here for either of them my sweet! ;)

Take care and hope you feel happier soon
Cat xxx

Hey, this is my first aamw too and worrying about weight loss this week BUT you have still lost 2lbs! I only lost 1lb one week and for the rest of the next week I felt crap, don't let that happen as the week drags in, keep your chin up and keep going! 2lbs is great, a real disappointment woulda been losing nothing hun so look on the positive side, it's still going in the right direction :D

Thanks everyone!

I'm quite surprised that I didn't just think sod it, I'll have a big mac (which is what I would normally do lol) I'm still gonna stick to it 100% and hopefully have another good week next week, and look at my losses as an average - nice as it would be to lose 5lbs every week I know that's not gonna happen!

I'm having a hot choc shake for lunch now so at least I feel warm and not starving any more :)

Corinne x

That's a lot more positive than earlier Hun!! Well done!!!

Hi Corrine_j

I'm on wk 6 as well and for the last 2wks I have only lost 2lb each week. I have been a little down about those losses after larger ones in the early weeks, but I've come through it and just keep thinking that at least it is going in the right direction - and I am achieving far more success than I ever have with any other diet.

Funny you should mention that you are hungry today. I am on day 3 of week 6 and today I am very hungry - I have also been feeling a bit 'shaky' - not sure what that is all about. Maybe my body enjoyed AAMW a little too much? Anyway just gonna keep drinking the water to try and stay full.

Hope you're feeling ok now.

Back