Feeling abit Bleh

That's_So_Fetch

Gold Member
I dont know why :(. I just feel abit low and lacking in motivation :( with the diet even though i am sticking to it 100%.

I feel frumpy and big and cant seem to see any weightloss :rolleyes:, even though i have lost a stone .

It must be the horrible weather :mad: and the boredom :(.

Anyway, i just wanted to have alittle moan :p .

I hope you're all having a good week and doing well with the diet :) xx

Stick at it hun, a stone is a really great loss but we are too impatient and want to see the results straight away.

if you are sticking to it 100% you WILL be losing - it's impossible not to!

so keep your chin up ad you'll get there in no time x

Stick at it hun, a stone is a really great loss but we are too impatient and want to see the results straight away.

if you are sticking to it 100% you WILL be losing - it's impossible not to!

so keep your chin up ad you'll get there in no time x

Thanks for the support sweetie. I think its the impatience. I have so much planned fo August, i just want to be nice and slim by then. I think i need to start getting out and about abit more. All i have done for the 2 weeks since finishing Uni is be lazy, lol.

I hope you're having a good day :) xx

am sure others can see the loss, even if you can't hon. you'll wake up one morning and suddenly realise how fab you look :)

abz xx

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww mattttttttteeeeeeee i was like that yesterday dont worry im getting down as my losses are slowing down but u are doing great :) xxxxxxxxx on msn if ya wanna chat x

Thanks girlies,i really appreciate all the support. I am feeling abit better now, especially since i just resisted a gorjus meal of fish and chips, lol. I thought whats the point in eating that, its bad for me and i want to give it up anyway, so why should i destroy my efforts to lose weight and be healthy. I really feel in the right frame of mind these days and proud of myslef, lol :).

I think i might run a nice bubble bath tonight and read a magazine or book. Maybe i'll treat myself to a new top or something tmrw to see that i'm losing.

Thanks again for all your support.

Jo -i havent had chance get on msn for long today :( but i'll speak to you soon. I hope you've had a fab day :) xx

Thanks girlies,i really appreciate all the support. I am feeling abit better now, especially since i just resisted a gorjus meal of fish and chips, lol. I thought whats the point in eating that, its bad for me and i want to give it up anyway, so why should i destroy my efforts to lose weight and be healthy. I really feel in the right frame of mind these days and proud of myslef, lol :).

I think i might run a nice bubble bath tonight and read a magazine or book. Maybe i'll treat myself to a new top or something tmrw to see that i'm losing.

Thanks again for all your support.

Jo -i havent had chance get on msn for long today :( but i'll speak to you soon. I hope you've had a fab day :) xx

Yeah have a nice bath i usually stick my ipod in and blast some music and have a good 1 hour soak ha ha ha and retail therapy is the BEST!! ha ha

Hope ya ok chick speak to ya soon mwah xxxxxxxxx

Hope you feel better maybe baby. In my 3rd week of SSing I felt down all of the sudden and really lethargic but it soon picked up again. You're right I think once you get out and about doing things you'll feel so much better for it!!!

:D

Thanx sweetie, its time for me to get off my big (but shrinkin :p) bottom and keep busy. I hope you're having a good day on the diet xx :)

Yeah have a nice bath i usually stick my ipod in and blast some music and have a good 1 hour soak ha ha ha and retail therapy is the BEST!! ha ha

Hope ya ok chick speak to ya soon mwah xxxxxxxxx

I wish i had the money for retail therapy. Just forked out about £100 for over 2 weeks supply of CD because CDC is on holiday. I am gettin a nice new pair of GHD straightners soon tho and i really want to dye my hair a brunette/choc brown colour but dont think i can because i have jet black hair :(. But i can still try, lol xx

hey hon. you can get dyes with peroxide in them so that they dye your hair a lighter colour, but to be honest the first time i'd get it done at a hair dressers. i have naturally really dark hair too and mine has been every colour under the sun!! ha. bright post box red was my favourite :D in fact i might have to put that pic in my profile pics because i look thinner now so i can, ha.

abz xx

I dont know why :(. I just feel abit low and lacking in motivation :( with the diet even though i am sticking to it 100%.

I feel frumpy and big and cant seem to see any weightloss :rolleyes:, even though i have lost a stone .

It must be the horrible weather :mad: and the boredom :(.

Anyway, i just wanted to have alittle moan :p .

I hope you're all having a good week and doing well with the diet :) xx

I know how you feel, I have only started week 4 today and I think the wether is getting me down.

If it was warm I would potter about the garden but all I seem to be doing is watching cookery shows. Yes pure torture but I can not help it!!:rolleyes:

My family say they can see a difference in my shape already but to me I feel the same. Then it hit me I have only been doing CD for 3 weeks and I can't expect to be a whole new person that fast.

I see my CDC next week (I am going once a month) and I know now what flavours suit me so I will be able to really pick what I like which should help me a little.

Just know we all feel the same way at some point!:)

Em - you're right with it only been a few weeks into the diet and it being unrealistic to expect such big differences. Although the diet guarantees fast results i think we just just want to see results quicker. The weather is miserable aswell, so it just makes you depressed when you cant get out :(. But i am sure you're doing a fab job on the diet and you're looking gorjus :)

abz - i'll check out your red hair in a sec, lol. I really want to die my hair dark brown but dont intend on doing it myself. I'm going to pop into the hairdressers at the end of the month to see what they can do with my hair. I'm just worried of having to lighten it first and it making my hair go all dry and straw like. I'll just have to see what can be done.

xx :)

i'm sure they'll be able to do something hon. and even if they lighten it they'll put a really conditioning dye on top so your hair shouldn't be dry as long as you use a deep conditioner...

abz xx

Back