Feeling bleurgh!

Claracluck9

Hi folks, feeling really pants today not sure why, felt sick and tummy ache when I got up and still feel yucky. Any advice on sticking to plan when you feel less than 100%?

I could only face alpen bars this morning and have just had a couple of slices of toast. Had a couple of cups of peppermint tea too. Hoping I feel like something more substantial later, may just stick to mashed potatoes and peas!

Going to have a nap when my son has his and hopefully will do the trick!

Poor you :(

If you don't feel like eating, don't feel you have to force yourself. Could be your body's way of telling you it needs a bit of peace to deal with whatever is bothering it.

Hope you feel better soon x

silly sausage said:
Poor you :(

If you don't feel like eating, don't feel you have to force yourself. Could be your body's way of telling you it needs a bit of peace to deal with whatever is bothering it.

Hope you feel better soon x

Thanks Silly Sausage x x

Yes I would just eat what you fancy today if yr feeling a bit offside! You can always go back on plan when you feel better.

hollys nan said:
Yes I would just eat what you fancy today if yr feeling a bit offside! You can always go back on plan when you feel better.

Thanks Hollys nan, think I'm going to try and have something to eat soon will have something a bit bland and hopefully that will make me feel better! Just had a nap with my son and feel a bit better. X x

Back