• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Feeling bleurgh!

Claracluck9

S: 12st7lb C: 11st1lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 24.3 Loss: 1st6lb(11.43%)
Hi folks, feeling really pants today not sure why, felt sick and tummy ache when I got up and still feel yucky. Any advice on sticking to plan when you feel less than 100%?

I could only face alpen bars this morning and have just had a couple of slices of toast. Had a couple of cups of peppermint tea too. Hoping I feel like something more substantial later, may just stick to mashed potatoes and peas!

Going to have a nap when my son has his and hopefully will do the trick!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

silly sausage

Peas on Earth
S: 18st6lb C: 15st7lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 35 Loss: 2st13lb(15.89%)
Poor you :(

If you don't feel like eating, don't feel you have to force yourself. Could be your body's way of telling you it needs a bit of peace to deal with whatever is bothering it.

Hope you feel better soon x

Claracluck9

silly sausage said:
Poor you :(

If you don't feel like eating, don't feel you have to force yourself. Could be your body's way of telling you it needs a bit of peace to deal with whatever is bothering it.

Hope you feel better soon x
Thanks Silly Sausage x x

hollys nan

Gold Member
S: 12st10lb C: 10st6lb G: 10st8lb BMI: 20.9 Loss: 2st4lb(17.98%)
Yes I would just eat what you fancy today if yr feeling a bit offside! You can always go back on plan when you feel better.

Claracluck9

hollys nan said:
Yes I would just eat what you fancy today if yr feeling a bit offside! You can always go back on plan when you feel better.
Thanks Hollys nan, think I'm going to try and have something to eat soon will have something a bit bland and hopefully that will make me feel better! Just had a nap with my son and feel a bit better. X x