feeling bleurgh

jollycoco

Hi all I had First weigh in last mon I lost 3.5 , on the sat before I had sneaky weigh in and saw that I'd lost a bit ( I know I shouldn't ) anyway I've got 2nd weigh in mon and today I've had another sneaky weigh in and I'm up 1lb!! I've been totally on plan the only difference in my food is this week I've had sw chips twice and pasta for dinner twice but last week I was working 10hour days so was having mugshots etc for dinner... do you think the pasta and potatoes have made the difference? I know a few ppl on here say the ee didn't agree with them, would it be worth cutting out the pasta and potatoes to see if it helps next week? Sorry for the questions really trying to get my head round it all and very disheartened today I know I've got tomorrow to go yet but showing a gain !? Not had more than 15syns per day and had lots of fruit and veg too .

Hello! Don't worry too much - our weights fluctuate hugely day by day depending on what we've eaten/drunk in the past 24 hours, the time of the month, the weather, and about a million other factors, so just wait until you get to official weigh-in and you might get a nice surprise if you've stuck to plan 100% :) Eating SW chips and mugshots/pasta etc shouldn't have any adverse impact, although it'd be useful to check you're getting your 1/3 superfree with each meal to ensure you're filling up on the lowest calorie foods first x

Thank you for your reply I think I'm being a prat I do need to may wait until wi day before getting disheartened, I need to have faith in the plan and myself but coming from a vlcd it's hard to get my head around eating so much especially carbs! I'll see what wi tomorrow brings :) Thank you

Back