Feeling blue !!!!

hiccup

Hi everyone, I am on week 4 but need lots of support because I am feeling really weak and down. I have lost 2 stone 6lbs in 3 weeks so I know this should spur me on but today I just feel like quitting, someone please help !!!! ?

I had bad days too especially when my weight loss slowed down. But I kept at it and im glad I did try having a hot bubblebath and maybe playing your favourite music while your soaking! Always makes me feel better even just going out for a walk helps me Mind you ive 2 dogs that love walking too! Try on some old clothes that you havent been able to get into I love doing that ive a whole new wardrobe that I thought id have to throw out!!! But most of all come on here and browse the posts that always helps too some good advise on here! Remember nothing tastes as good as thin feels!!!

Aww big hugs hiccup, we all have days like this sometimes its a few days but try to remember why you started this you have done an amazing job so far huni :)

I hope you are feeling a little better ;) it is such a tough diet and I think we all suffer from the dreaded Lipotrim down days at some time or another. I hope tomorrow is a better day for you, hang in there :D

Hows it goin hon, not heard from u in a while, hope yr doing ok xx

Back