Feeling cold - how long for?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by Bess, 2 April 2009 Social URL.

1. Bess

Bess Plod, plod, plod.....

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    No S ing & sensible eating.
    Any CDC's out there - KD maybe?........
    How long does feeling cold last on the CD? I suspect it's probably all the time? I can only get warm when I do something strenuous and even then I cool down very quickly afterwards. I'm sitting here now with the heater on, wearing thermal underwear (very glam!) thick woolly socks and three jumpers and I'm still cold! Brrrr !:smiley1842:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lind

Lind Is feeling the love!

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Biggest Looser
    I'm not on CD but I am cold al lthe time too!! And I don't know why either. If you do find out I would be really interested to know and to know if it means the same for me as I am on SF.

4. crazylilblondie

crazylilblondie Pizza addict

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(7.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Im on Day 51, sat here with a scarf around my head because im so cold, tights under my jeans, 2 pairs of socks, leg warmers, a polo neck dress, and about 4 layers of clothes underneath! Im wearing more clothes than when it snowed!

5. Lin18

Lin18 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st4lb(40.16%)
    Diet:
    CD
    I think its to do with you body working hard to burn off the fat you have little calories to use and doesnt have the energy to keep you warm particually feet and hands so i see it as good, getting rid of the fat i hope

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.