This is RIDICULOUS!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by CoCoMo, 17 February 2010 Social URL.

1. CoCoMo

CoCoMo Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.93%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    OK, I am normally a positive type, but I need to get this short rant off my chest:

I AM BLOODY FREEZING!

I know Ketosis makes you feel a little colder than normal, which is lovely in the summer, but it is 34 degrees here this morning, and I STILL have no central heating, which isn't helping!!!
    However, I had to laugh at myself a couple of minutes ago - let me paint this ridiculous picture for you. I am sat at my desk (I work from home) and I am wearing:
    Pyjama bottoms
    Thermal Adidas training joggers over the top
    Canterbury Stay Warm top
    2 long sleeved t shirts
    Fleecy hoody
    Two pairs Toastie socks.
    And, on top of that, I am wrapped in my Duvet. I look like an oversized caterpillar. Losing weight seems a bit pointless when my clothing choices make me look like Michelin man:D
    Hahaha! Rant over. Anyone else feeling the cold? xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    Awwww :)

I do remember being absolutely frozen as well and being wrapped up all the time!

Saying that someone told me shivering burns calories so I always thought it would mean I would get to goal quicker :)

As soon as you finish the warmth does return, although I still get a lot colder now than I used to when I was big.

Mike

4. MiniMimi2091

MiniMimi2091 running strictly on fat!

Start Weight:
    13st4.1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7.7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10.1lb(12.95%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet Step 2
    I know what you mean... I hate feeling cold as I am the type of person who is always too hot...

There is not much we can do abt atm. Apart from dressing like a Micheline man of course .... x

5. CoCoMo

CoCoMo Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.93%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Hehe - thanks peeps! Nice to know I am not the only one. I am giggling now because I stood up to get a book, and tripped over on my duvet. :D

6. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    LOL, have you seen the slankets? they are really good!

I have one in my conservatory as it does get cold out there, allows you to move about and still be warm.

Mike

7. MiniMimi2091

MiniMimi2091 running strictly on fat!

Start Weight:
    13st4.1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7.7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10.1lb(12.95%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet Step 2
    Nothing works better for me than hot water bottle :)

You should try it yourself as well x

8. CoCoMo

CoCoMo Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.93%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    I have seen the slankets, and I did really want one - genius ideas! I will be fine once my central heating gets fixed I think - it's just temporary deep freeze.

Minimimi - I have a microwaveable heat pack thing, but it smells of lavender, and it makes me drowsy. I nearly nodded off on a conference call last week, I'm sure it was the scent!
    I have had a great idea though - once my emails are done, I am going to get on my stepper, and work up some heat that way!:) Thanks for the replies, peeps! Hope you are all having a good day!:character00238:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.