Feeling Cold?

LizzieB

Silver Member
Hi, I am Freezing!! Does anyone else feel cold. My hands are freezing, and i woke up in the middle of the night last night and noticed that my arms were ice cold, and i was under the duvet!! I guess its normal cos of ketosis but no one else has complained about it on here?

Hi Lizzie

I'm on Cambridge not Lipo but same principal and yes, feeling cold is extremely common so don't worry just wrap up warm!

Gx

I was constantly freezing for about the first 6 weeks on Cambridge and couldn't even get warm in bed.

It's not so bad now, although I'm still wearing more clothes than I usually would, but not that unbearably cold feeling.

I got very cold too - I still do from time to time but am constantly wearing a vest and more clothes (last night I had an outdoor fleece on as I was sitting still).
keep going though -its worth it

Yeah felt the same when I was on LT.....think of your fat coat being melted off LOL!!!

Hi Lizzie

I'm on Cambridge not Lipo but same principal and yes, feeling cold is extremely common so don't worry just wrap up warm!

Gx

Hey Porgeous....you look so amazing....the difference in your figure is just staggering!!! Well done!!!:rolleyes:

I was the exact same when i was on LT, my nose was constantly freezin my feet went completly numb and my hands wood turn purple! but im a fairly cold person anyway so i just got it really bad!
I wore so many layers of clothes it was laughable!

Back