• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Feeling confident!!

I managed to lose 6lb in the 2 weeks before christmas but was unable to do my WI on chritmas and new years week so i got a little worried about gaining weight, that with the christmas foods and new yrs alcahol.

Well when i joined SW i bought a weight watchers set of scales which are pretty accurate and give the same reading everytime no matter where i am in the house, and they have always been within 1lb of the SW scales. Yesterday evening i weighed myself on these scales and they say i have not even gained a single pound over the 2 weeks :D, i know the SW scales might say different but it has never been a lot, so i am pretty confident that i will not have gained anything over the xmas holidays.

Also i have just been out to buy myself some new clothes because my jeans were getting a little baggy, i had to put an emergency hole in one of my belts because it became too big and i have gone down a bra size, from a DD to a D (would much prefer tyo keep the boobs though lol), So even if i havent lost weight i know im losing inches :D

Can't wait for my weight in tomorrow night to see how ive done.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

jacz

WELL DONE!!!!!!!!! That's fantastic hun, keep it up!! xx

Thats Brilliant! Well Done :D xx

ooo ill be checking to hear your news tomorrow