Feeling confident!!

Maxien78

I managed to lose 6lb in the 2 weeks before christmas but was unable to do my WI on chritmas and new years week so i got a little worried about gaining weight, that with the christmas foods and new yrs alcahol.

Well when i joined SW i bought a weight watchers set of scales which are pretty accurate and give the same reading everytime no matter where i am in the house, and they have always been within 1lb of the SW scales. Yesterday evening i weighed myself on these scales and they say i have not even gained a single pound over the 2 weeks :D, i know the SW scales might say different but it has never been a lot, so i am pretty confident that i will not have gained anything over the xmas holidays.

Also i have just been out to buy myself some new clothes because my jeans were getting a little baggy, i had to put an emergency hole in one of my belts because it became too big and i have gone down a bra size, from a DD to a D (would much prefer tyo keep the boobs though lol), So even if i havent lost weight i know im losing inches :D

Can't wait for my weight in tomorrow night to see how ive done.

WELL DONE!!!!!!!!! That's fantastic hun, keep it up!! xx

Well done to you.

Wahey! .... Awesome :)

Thats Brilliant! Well Done :D xx

ooo ill be checking to hear your news tomorrow

Back