Feeling crap

ladylipo

Silver Member
Hi guys i just dont know whats wrong with me :confused:
I feel soo depressed i have no reason why, sorry for comin on here prob depressing all of you to tears but just need to tell someone how i feel :(

My mate said the reason i feel like this is cos of LT!
It prob is but im only planning on staying on it another 2 wks after this one then re-feeding

Ldylipo i feel exactly the same, have had a good cry b4 i logged on here!! my problem is my mum and dad hve been so supportive but today i do not what happened!! went round for tea as boys normally go round on friday and they were just like bullies. ArgHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, could not beleive them!!!! they went on sat there scoffing down there food and asking me if i wanted any food, and then had the gall to alugh and say bet you eat pizza the first day off the diet!!! mym dad piped up that the pizza place will be wondering what has happened to us!!!! that he must have gone bankrupt!!! could not believe it, they both sat there laughing. thought to myself it's not well done cannot believe you had done this for three weeks and doing really well. felt like smacking both of them so hard!!!! it's bad enough doing this but being made to fell that i will accomplish to nothing is the worst, i grabbed my kids and walked decently and with diginity i made them aware that i was offended and left.!!! writing about is just raging me now!!! i do not mind but we never order a pizza and my husband is a chef in a takeaway and would only let us order from him and thats twice a month!!! and if it's fresh ingredients!!!!

bigmMama, people do and say things like they do to control you, because if you had come off it the could say that u had no willpower, but you do belive me walking away was the best u could have done getting into your tight jeans soon wil be the second best thing.

think we should make this the ranting corner lol..i feel the same too today

its a very long story but work is total rubbish at the moment, (this is the other 2 day work placement), people arent treating me very well and im fed up and upset at the same time xxx

i just want someone to make me feel better and tell the s*its to grow up and be nice!

not too much to ask is it

there...off my chest..happy feeling, come on down..quick

h xx

it could be the LT but dont you ever have moods normally i do and if anything LT helps as you feel more positive as you are loosing weight ,come on cheer up hun ,big hugs xxxxxxxxx

I know lillie your right i do have days like this when im not on LT!
Was lying in bed last nite and soon as i closed my eyes everything satrted spinning, got up to use the loo and i walked straight in to the door lol i musta looked drunk

Ldylipo i feel exactly the same, have had a good cry b4 i logged on here!! my problem is my mum and dad hve been so supportive but today i do not what happened!! went round for tea as boys normally go round on friday and they were just like bullies. ArgHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, could not beleive them!!!! they went on sat there scoffing down there food and asking me if i wanted any food, and then had the gall to alugh and say bet you eat pizza the first day off the diet!!! mym dad piped up that the pizza place will be wondering what has happened to us!!!! that he must have gone bankrupt!!! could not believe it, they both sat there laughing. thought to myself it's not well done cannot believe you had done this for three weeks and doing really well. felt like smacking both of them so hard!!!! it's bad enough doing this but being made to fell that i will accomplish to nothing is the worst, i grabbed my kids and walked decently and with diginity i made them aware that i was offended and left.!!! writing about is just raging me now!!! i do not mind but we never order a pizza and my husband is a chef in a takeaway and would only let us order from him and thats twice a month!!! and if it's fresh ingredients!!!!

Tanx for your reply hun

That was very mean of your parents they sounded like a pair of kids you defo did the right thing by walking away, they feel the need to try put you down cos they see you changing some people are like that!
Have a chat with you Mum and tell her what she said was out of line she might not even realise she hurt you x

think we should make this the ranting corner lol..i feel the same too today

its a very long story but work is total rubbish at the moment, (this is the other 2 day work placement), people arent treating me very well and im fed up and upset at the same time xxx

i just want someone to make me feel better and tell the s*its to grow up and be nice!

not too much to ask is it

there...off my chest..happy feeling, come on down..quick

h xx

Nothing worse than hating your job is there, im the same at the min too much bitching behind peoples backs and as for the management well my dog could manage the place better!

Hope your feeling better harriet xx

Nothing worse than hating your job is there, im the same at the min too much bitching behind peoples backs and as for the management well my dog could manage the place better!

Hope your feeling better harriet xx
i had to leave my job because of the bithiness,,not about me but it was getting me down that everyone was reading everyone,,boss was just as bad,,after 7yrs i had to leave,,it really upset me,,i'm gone a yr now but still miss the patients sooooooo much,,,:cry:it is a nursing home,,

Big mama IGNORE THEM you will be having the last laugh when you look stunning and sexy and maitain it.....use it to make you more determine and KICK ASS GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back