Feeling demotivated today and PJ day?

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by bevhunter1986, 17 July 2011 Social URL.

1. bevhunter1986

bevhunter1986 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st4.6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(9.85%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey

Im feeling pretty demotivated today! I had to use flexi syns yesterday, but Im trying so hard to day that I cant be bothered!!

Ive had 2 x HEXB with marmite for brekkie, Free Homemade Veg soup, 2 x disgestive biscuits (9 syns), huge fruit salad and I'm still so hungry I feel sick :(

Started the day thinking I'll go the gym, but cant be bothered, so having a PJ day instead.

Weigh in is tomorrow, so I was trying not to have any syns at all today, but i lapsed. Having no more though!

Anyone feeling the same? xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fillymum

fillymum synful soul

Start Weight:
    107kg
    Current Weight:
    85kg
    Goal Weight:
    79kg
    Lost(%):
    22kg(20.56%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    There is lots of free food you can fill up on and so much that answers any cravings.

Do not give in, get on with it..............you can do it !!!!

4. NiaX

NiaX Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Those days are aweful aren't they. I've had my share of them but have always come through the other side. If going to they gym has become too much to bear, try taking a short walk to blow the cobwebs away.

For getting rid of a sweet tooth when I've used all my syns, I brush my teeth. Try it and see if it works for you.

5. Wish

Wish Silver Member

Start Weight:
    100.7kg
    Current Weight:
    64.9kg
    Goal Weight:
    70.8kg
    Lost(%):
    35.8kg(35.59%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting/Low Fat
    Hope your feeling better today and can get back on track:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.