Feeling dizzy/spaced out... :(

Sauce

Nearly there...
Hi all, new to this forum and so far finding it an amazing help!! There's so much common sense, hope and support on here!!

I have about 2 stone or so I want to lose and started the CWP on Thursday of last week.

Constantly drinking water :eek: and constantly weeing....:eek: !!

Just wondering, is it normal to feel sort of spaced out and dizzy?? Can't seem to shake it really, and not sure if I'm ketosis - no metallic taste but a weird sweet tase - although this could be the coke zero or the packs...!!

Any advice/experience of others would be VERY much appreciated - thanks... Sauce xx

Yes - the spaced out thing does happen - but the good news is, it'll pass. Ketosis brings about a drop in blood pressure and that tends to be the cause. Your body will soon get used to it. :)

And that sweet taste - yup, that's ketosis, without a shadow of a doubt. That also gets better - or you just stop noticing it, I'm not sure which. :D

Well done on sticking with it this far! :happy096: Things should start to get a bit easier from now on...

Thanks Lily, thank you for replying and thank you for reassuring me!! I text my CDC and haven't had a reply...!! Lol. Just wish I felt like something was happening - feeling like a beached whale at min, drinking near on 6 litres of water a day (constantly thirsty!) and would like to see a bit of a loss. Although in reality I expect the fat to begin to burn next week... In an ideal world water wouldn't make my jeans tight.. LOL. Sauce xx

Also, can't see any loss at all - should I be expecting one this soon?? Today is day 5.... :(

I get dizzy a lot. Just have a sit down, a pint of water and breathe deeply,it will soon pass. Hope you'll be feeling better soon.

I found that I had some dizzy spells during my last SS as well... though a shake usually made me feel ok again! Does anyone find they have big bursts of energy as well?

Yes but sadly they are shortlived! I end up deciding I can conquer the world and an hour in and I'm whacked. Hey ho - grateful for any small bursts of energy!!LOL:)

Thanks all for replying, feeling a bit lonely and lost... :( :(
Still feeling bloated, hopefully the scales will tell me differently tomorrow ;)

They pass - today is day 9 and I feel fine but I did feel like I couldnt concentrate for about a week, but now headaches and fuzzy all gone. Keep it up.

Thanks for the encouragement all... Weighed today and lost 6lbs!!
Sauce xx

Well done Sauce!!! I find that when I see my weight decrease it boosts my motivation... hope the impressive 6lb lose has done this with you :)

It has yes, thanks dg - I am motivated now, will keep at it. Looking ahead to next Weds... Yay!! :)

PS - Headaches are officially gone!!

Back