Feeling Dizzy ???

Joxxxjo

Hi everyone,

Its the first time I've done Cambridge and I'm currently on day 5 of SS+. It has been difficult and I've not stopped thinking about food but I have stuck to it 100% so far. I've not been starving and only got a headache on day 2, still thinking about food yesterday but again didn't feel physically hungry or any other adverse affects. I've woke up this morning and I feel really rough, lightheaded and dizzy. Thought I was through the worst getting past day 3 but this has hit me like a ton of bricks. I've had a shake and a soup so far today and a small amount of cottage cheese but still feel lightheaded :confused:.

I would have thought I'd have got the lightheadedness in the first few days because of the shock to the system.

Anyone else had this??

Hey last week every time I stood up after sitting for longer than 10mins I got lightheaded :/ I'm on week 6 spoke to my CDC yesterday and she said I might have to move up a plan if it continues as it means my body isn't getting enough energy from the products I'm giving it. She suggested an extra meal replacement.

Back