feeling down

holiday-dieter

Silver Member
Made the mistake again of weighing mid week and I've lost nothing, nada, zilch, zero. Has anyone else experienced this? My scales may be a bit tempermental as when I got on again I'd lost half a pound, then a pound, but then I'd stayed the same... Sorry for the ramble.. Just thought I'd have lost more in my first week :cry:

Made the mistake again of weighing mid week and I've lost nothing, nada, zilch, zero. Has anyone else experienced this? My scales may be a bit tempermental as when I got on again I'd lost half a pound, then a pound, but then I'd stayed the same... Sorry for the ramble.. Just thought I'd have lost more in my first week :cry:

I actually feel exactly the same as you this morning - I got on the scales and there was no change. I have vowed the I would not weigh myself every morning because it makes me feel down when I do not lost a bean. :sigh:

step away from the scales ladies, they are not your friend, the only weight that counts is the official one.

saying that I jump on scales willy nilly at numerous times in the day jsut don't take it to heart what they say x

If it makes you feel any better, I never lose weight until the end of the dieting week.

I am a serial daily weigher and my weight can stay the same all week and then suddenly I drop a pound or two.
This is the reason why daily/mid week weighing is not recommended unless you can cope with the reading.
For me, it spurs me on, for others it can make them turn to food and ruin all their hard work!

So, either keep off the scales or don't get disheartened by what you see....just keep doing the plan and you will see results!

step away from the scales ladies, they are not your friend, the only weight that counts is the official one.

saying that I jump on scales willy nilly at numerous times in the day jsut don't take it to heart what they say x

Those blasted scales are only ever my friend when I have a loss. :D

Stay off them scales hun! They mess with your head mid weigh ins and can make you feel very unhappy often without just cause as you will probably have lost when you get on the official scales. They are the only ones which count tempting I know and we all have done it at sometime, but really, try not to. Hide them ha ha

Back