feeling down!

amz

hi everyone

feeling down today and yesterday! i no its really silly but i cant seem to get out of this mood! i have lost one and half stones and this week i think itl b bout 5lbs which i no is really good i am just so anxious to see the scales say 14 something as they have been saying 15 for the past 4 days! just feel helpless as i no theres nothin else i can do i just have to wait but its soooo annoying and my weigh in is tomorrow!:(

sorry for the long boring mesage just needed to tell sumone how im feeling

amzs
xxx

Stick with it, there's no other option, the scales have to go down if you are sticking to it 100%. Don't give up or else you'll never get into the 14s! I'm on 15 stone 0 today on my scales so I know how you feel :)

Awwww, huge Hugs to you both!!!

At least you are sticking with it and haven't given into temptation like me! The scales will move, so don't fret over that one.

I know that we are all keen for the scales to jump at least 1 stone each week, but there are other factors that stop us from reaching that target!!!!
Persevere and you will get into the 14s before you know it.....I want to get into the 17s, but thats not likely to happen for the next 3 weeks as I keep pigging out!
I am back to SS'ing properly on day 1 today and I am disregarding all my other attempts.....we CAN and WILL get there, so don't dispair.

Kerry-Ann
xx

thnk u

thnk u guys already feeling a bit better im just sooo bludy impatient! hopefully this time next week i will be well into the 14s, fingers crossed!

luv amzs
xxxx

You can do it Hun!!!

Hi Amz,

I've been feeling down about the diet this weekend too, I know what you're saying about not being able to do anything, you can't have less snacks or smaller portions like on other diets, but like others have said you will lose weight, sadly not 1 stone a week :p but still a lot faster than most other diets x

Corinne x

I know how you are feeling i am in this kind of mood too. I have come off CD as i just was not following it what with everything that is going on at the moment and i am just comfort eating so much it's untrue. I keep catching myself comfort eating aswell and as soon as i see what i am doing i stop myself. i don't want to go back up to 14 stone 2lb's as it has took me an age to get down to 11 stone 9lbs. I am planing to GET AND STAY IN THAT DRESS for christmas that i got sent to me. I just don't know what is wrong with me and it is now doing my head in as i am just so fed up with my house,work, christmas (already! and it's not here yet!)life it self, you name it I am fed up with it. so any suggestions all welcome!

Back