feeling down

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by fairy10, 15 September 2008 Social URL.

1. fairy10

fairy10 Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    my wi is wednesday but i should be weighed today ,, think i may go today to give myself a lift ,but then im worried in case i havnt lost ,i dont feel ive lost .i feel like crap actually .

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MorbidBubblewrap

MorbidBubblewrap Is thinking positive!

Diet:
    Lipotrim *WOOHOO*

Well sweetie if that's what you wanna do then go for it, You may just be surprised :) I sometimes have a sneaky midweek weigh in just to make sure I am losing also :p Good luck XX

4. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Which day is it easiest to have as your WI day? I would try and stick to the same day each week if poss.

I had to have an early WI 4 days after my W14 WI coz I was going away. W14 was a low loss week (1.65lb) so I wasn't hopeful but it was an amazing 3.74lb! I was very pleased and went off to my sister's with a spring in my step!

Good luck.

x

5. fairy10

fairy10 Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    well i did wi and im feeling worse now :( i lost 2 and quarter pounds

6. BlackRose

BlackRose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Boots Slender Shakes
    WHAT?! That a great loss! I know it less than your earlier weeks but to quote another minimin'er who lost 1lb this week -'a loss is a loss is a loss' -that's pure fat woman! Over 2lb of pure fat gone forever! Inamgie 2lb of meat and get some perspective -thats not an easy thing to do and you did it! WELL DONE!!!

7. Jinnie

Jinnie Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(23.53%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thats a bag of sugar plus a little bit, that your not carting around hon, celebrate!!! As BlackRose said, a loss is a loss :) Well done on LOSING 2and a quarter pound :)

8. fragglerock64

fragglerock64 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(15.08%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    fairy10 thats 4 blocks of lard a good loss we cant expect big losses each week but i know what you mean when you said you dont feel like youve lost cos thats exactly how i feel and ive got my wi tomorrow fingers crossed
    well done to you
    xx

9. NICOLA F

NICOLA F Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    Thats a good loss keep your chin up its 2 1/2 pounds less weight than last week so keep goin glug that water and you will be fine

10. tara66

tara66 Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
  11. fairy10

fairy10 Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    thanx all ur right its still goin the right way , fingers crossed for next week :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.