Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

feeling down

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by fairy10, 15 September 2008 Social URL.

1. fairy10

fairy10 Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    my wi is wednesday but i should be weighed today ,, think i may go today to give myself a lift ,but then im worried in case i havnt lost ,i dont feel ive lost .i feel like crap actually .

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MorbidBubblewrap

MorbidBubblewrap Is thinking positive!

Diet:
    Lipotrim *WOOHOO*

Well sweetie if that's what you wanna do then go for it, You may just be surprised :) I sometimes have a sneaky midweek weigh in just to make sure I am losing also :p Good luck XX

4. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Which day is it easiest to have as your WI day? I would try and stick to the same day each week if poss.

I had to have an early WI 4 days after my W14 WI coz I was going away. W14 was a low loss week (1.65lb) so I wasn't hopeful but it was an amazing 3.74lb! I was very pleased and went off to my sister's with a spring in my step!

Good luck.

x

5. fairy10

fairy10 Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    well i did wi and im feeling worse now :( i lost 2 and quarter pounds

6. BlackRose

BlackRose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Boots Slender Shakes
    WHAT?! That a great loss! I know it less than your earlier weeks but to quote another minimin'er who lost 1lb this week -'a loss is a loss is a loss' -that's pure fat woman! Over 2lb of pure fat gone forever! Inamgie 2lb of meat and get some perspective -thats not an easy thing to do and you did it! WELL DONE!!!

7. Jinnie

Jinnie Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(23.53%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thats a bag of sugar plus a little bit, that your not carting around hon, celebrate!!! As BlackRose said, a loss is a loss :) Well done on LOSING 2and a quarter pound :)

8. fragglerock64

fragglerock64 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(15.08%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    fairy10 thats 4 blocks of lard a good loss we cant expect big losses each week but i know what you mean when you said you dont feel like youve lost cos thats exactly how i feel and ive got my wi tomorrow fingers crossed
    well done to you
    xx

9. NICOLA F

NICOLA F Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    Thats a good loss keep your chin up its 2 1/2 pounds less weight than last week so keep goin glug that water and you will be fine

10. tara66

tara66 Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
  11. fairy10

fairy10 Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    thanx all ur right its still goin the right way , fingers crossed for next week :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.