feeling fed up because

Nessa

Silver Member
i wont get everything done, i wanted to get done before i go away on my birthday.

I have a HUGE list of to do things i want to do before i go away on sunday for 3 days, the problem is what with the kids being about and undoing all the work i am doing, ellie being really clingy josh being a little s*d, having a friend round on friday, trying to pack everyone and getting the house in some kind of order, and working all day on friday and sat, i am not going to get everything done on my list i want to do and i feel so down about it. partner cant help as he is in london for a couple of days.

:cry::sigh::cry::sigh::cry::sigh::cry::sigh::cry::sigh:

Oh dear!

Just hang in there.

Hope things get better for you and you manage to get everything done.

Sending a hug x

Hi Nessa,

Deep breath!!! Ok....so what if the house is a little untidier than before, so what if the children are messing it up.

The main thing is that you are all healthy, the house will not collapse because there is a toy or a bit of dust out of place!!!
Try not to fret about it all and what doen't get done, doesn't get done!

You can't stress yourself out, as you will probably explode!
Take the kids out for a walk and get some fresh air...come home and if you still feel that the house won't stand if you haven't vac'd, then do it.

Take care and enjoy that break!!!

Aww Nessa, hugs for you :hug99:

Time to stop worrying about what you won't get done and focus on what you have done!!! It's not all bad chick. And the main thing here is you are going away for your b'day! Should be something to look forward to and enjoy and not something that is causing you stress. Stop fretting about it hun!!

Make a list of stuff you wanna get done - then prioritise. The things that really have to be done get done first and those things you aren't really too bothered about can wait!

Perhaps make some of the jobs into a game so the little-un's can help??

Yep totally agree with Mrs V I have 4 little nippers of my own so I know exactly what you feel like.:patback: I have just had to come to terms with the fact that my house will never be tidy till they are all in full time school at the least. It can be a little :sigh::cry: at times but chin up and hope you enjoy your break.

Back