Feeling fed up

salsaqueen

Okay I'm having a really cr*p day. I haven't cheated but I'm feeling really fed up. It's taken me 7 weeks to lose 10.5lbs and last week I just lost 0.5lb, I'm begining to wonder why I'm doing this, apart from the fact I still four and a half stone to lose with high blood pressure, underactive thryoid and a premature menopause to cope with. sorry about the downer, I just feel a bit blue.:cry:

Hey kiddo, Im feeling the same way...
I have been doing SW for 4 weeks (on Mon) and have lost 7lbs. Nothing for the past 3 weeks. And Im feeling 'really' PO'd.
I just dont know what to do anymore honestly.
I love it when people here lose weight, cos I know everyone has worked so hard, but when everyone else is losing and Im not, and Im sticking to plan, its very depressing.
Roll on Monday.... there better be a loss.....
sorry for the rant

yep know that feeling! having that today! I really feel like giving up but deep down i know this plan works and if i do that i will only get bigger!

I had a stayed the same this week which really Peed me off as i had followed 100%. I know that you should expect to hit a plateau but i didnt think it would be this soon!! Anyway due to my scales addiction it doesnt look like they are moving this week yet either!!

Ah, a fellow scales addict, have to say mine haven't moved this week either. Still we'll hang on in there girls and keep each other strong. I get weighed Monday so lets hope we all have a good weekend.

Will try!! have a night out with the girls in brighton tomorrow so vodka and diet cokes for me! fingers crossed i behave myself!!

Have a good weekend girls, take care now, X

Hey there! I think you've done really well to loose as much as you have already! remember small and steady is the right way to do it :) Just keep that goal in your mind and remember why your doing it and especially for your health thats more important that everything! Have a good weekend and I'm sure the scales will be on your side come Monday!

Beth X

See, the problem with me is.... my monthly's are very bad news for me. And I have 2 clear weeks where there is nothing going on, and I really wanted to see the scales move, even just a little on those 2 weeks. Because now today I am mid cycle, and thats the start of the problems again for this month. Im in pain and SOOOO bloated, and this will continue until my period has gone. So this week and next week, I will gain and be bloated. Thats just the way it goes for me, has done for 30 years so not likely to change now. lol
I had hoped that in the 2 free weeks each month I could lose something, then I wouldnt worry so much during these awful weeks. Does that make any sense at all.? lol :D

I know how you feel huni. Its taken me 5 months to lose 10lbs!! You must stick at it! You have so much to gain from it and nothing to lose! Id hate for you to give up! The time is going to pass anyway so stick at it! You are at least nearly a stone lighter than you were 7 weeks ago!!!

Good Luck! You will get there!

Sx

Oh DL I do feel for you! Has the GP checked your thyroid levels lately? You might need your medication adjusting. Why don't you do a diary, or put down on here what you are eating today, then we can see what's going on and if we can help you.

Oh DL I do feel for you! Has the GP checked your thyroid levels lately? You might need your medication adjusting. Why don't you do a diary, or put down on here what you are eating today, then we can see what's going on and if we can help you.
Great idea about doing a diary. Lots of times people have something they believe is free and it turns out it has a syn value, or they've not been weighing HExs and bits like that. Give it a go, it can only help :)

Funny enough I did ask my consultant if I could continue with the daily food diary after the 4th week was up and he said no I got to try and live without it. Thing is I do tend to forget during the day what I've had to eat so perhaps I do need to keep a log of what I've eated. I'm on EE and today was an exception because I ate out lunch time but so far I've had

Tin of spaggetti for breakfast
Banana mid morning
Lunch was at nandos so I had half a chicken with spicy rice and corn on the cob diet pepsi
Dinner is jacket potato with baked beans

While I was in london I had 2 small skinny lattes from costa with 1 sugar in each so according to sw website that should be 7 syns altogether. Does that seem okay to everyone

Funny enough I did ask my consultant if I could continue with the daily food diary after the 4th week was up and he said no I got to try and live without it. Thing is I do tend to forget during the day what I've had to eat so perhaps I do need to keep a log of what I've eated. I'm on EE and today was an exception because I ate out lunch time but so far I've had

Tin of spaggetti for breakfast
Banana mid morning
Lunch was at nandos so I had half a chicken with spicy rice and corn on the cob diet pepsi
Dinner is jacket potato with baked beans

While I was in london I had 2 small skinny lattes from costa with 1 sugar in each so according to sw website that should be 7 syns altogether. Does that seem okay to everyone

It's ok to keep your own food diary though, i still do just to keep track, it's so easy to forget what you've eaten otherwise.

Good luck;)

Back