feeling full?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by beautifulbutterfly, 19 April 2008 Social URL.

1. beautifulbutterfly

beautifulbutterfly Full Member

i know this seems a bit dreamy but is there any foods that make you feel full up even if theyre low calorie, im enjoying being on weightwatchers but i feel really empty
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fatfighter

fatfighter wannabe yummy mummy

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    0 point soup!!!
  4. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

i used to cut up fruit and have it with yogurt over the top,i found that fillingxx
  5. vodaka999

vodaka999 Silver Member

Weight Watchers
    I slice some musrooms and halve some vine ripened tomatoes then pan fry them in fry lite ( o point for a few sprays in the pan ) and then have them on 50/50 crustless and 10g of flora extra light mar, i find it really filling and the feeling lasts hours usually and best of all its only 1.5 points :D
  6. Clair

Clair Full Member

Slimming World
    Baked butternut squash or sweet potato chips mmm... If you use fry lite and you're on core you can have a whole bowl full for free. How cool is that?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.