Feeling good :)

KatiePillow

Anybody else noticing the fruits of their labour recently?

I have been walking around with a beaming smile all day - before christmas I only wore the same pair of jeans (I washed them, but mostly just had pj days while they were being washed) and mens tshirts,
24lbs down and I can fit into my skirts and 2 extra pairs of jeans, my bras aren't overflowing and I lost my back and face chub!

Just got a new haircut to celebrate and got my ear re-pierced. No way I could have sat in front of a mirror for an hour this time 2 months ago.

I can't wait for the next 35lbs to go, and get to target weight. :)

I'm sure I'll be negative in a few days, but atm (and on a nice spring day) I felt girly again :)

So anybody else treating themselves/ noticing the difference?

Well done flower - that's a wonderful feeling!

Me? I bought my first pair of size 12 trousers for work last night!! TBH they are a wee bit tight but I remember my 16s feeling like that ... then my 14s ... so bring on the 12s! :D

Wow, that's great, and work trousers as well, their sizes are evil! I still can't do my size 14 ones up.
I think that everyone has weeks where it feels like the diet is kicking their butts, but I also think people have weeks where they feel good..

Your losses are looking good since you switched to CC by the way :)

I got back into some size 14 work trousers that I hadn't worn for two years, they keep falling down too :D Sadly I can't get into a 12 yet :(

I have found that from about 13 stone, and even when I was 10stone 8, I'm a size 14 - at 10 stone 8 I could just fit into h&ms size 12 skinnies, but they were terribly tight around the backside. I think it's strange how it's about 3 stone for one size.. although I carry most of my weight in the top half.

Congratulations on getting back into yours though, you'll be able to get into the 12s in no time I'm sure - mine are a good few inches off fitting. :(
Jus noticed we both are the same height with similar target weights! (also both called Katie) coincidences ((although you started off a good 12lbs lighter than me, oops))

Hi....I have got into some trousers that before i started this diet i daren't sit down in also i have got into one of my coats that i couldn't before..... i always have a smile on my face (well except last night at darts i was so tired and grumpy) lol

Even my skinnny jeans that i bought a few months ago are starting to get loose

and i have 4 sets of work trousers now
1) size 18 from peacocks - massive
2) size 18 from matalan - fit nicely but make a lil bit of fat hang over :(
3) size 18 from tesco - fit perfect (the ones i couldnt get in for a while)
4) size 18 fit perfect round waist but really tight on legs

Oh i do hate work trousers - if only i could go to work in pjs :) sleepy days :)

Back